Sons of Anarchy

walpole damn that place is no joke

Yeah, Grandpa was a fuckin G haha. From what he told me he was just glad he stayed out of the Feds, because he had two newborn kids at that time (one with my Grandma, and one with his comare, who later went on to become my step-Grandma haha) and visiting him in Mass was alot easier than Colorado, or anywhere else they stick people

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i try and watch this show, but I cant get over the fact these dudes look like clean cut scaled down simple ass versions of bikers. I just cant believe any of these people are bikers, they dont look real, they look like bikers-light. Plus peg bundy was like "they raped me, all of them... more than once" like it was an afterthought

i try and watch this show, but I cant get over the fact these dudes look like clean cut scaled down simple ass versions of bikers. I just cant believe any of these people are bikers, they dont look real, they look like bikers-light. Plus peg bundy was like "they raped me, all of them... more than once" like it was an afterthought

You do realize that not all bikers look like ZZ-Top, right?

I used to chill at this bar n Philly that goes back and forth between being a biker bar, and being a graff writer bar.

And sometimes there's points where they coexist at the same time.

I'd say that the vast majority of the Pagans who hung out there didn't have ZZ-top beards.

Some of them were a lot younger than you would expect, too.

Come on son, even Bobby?

429149625_37885358001_samcro3.jpg

that dude looks legit, and so does that other beardo dude, and the IRA dude too, but that pretty boy blonde dude doesnt, he looks like leonardo decaprio tried to grow a beard, and that big head ted danson motherfucker doesnt either - he just looks like every cigar smoking army dude he ever played in any movie ever. And those are the main dudes... plus a lot of the set design and shit looks lazy, poor production quality, lazy

Im pretty sure Nashville has a whole shitload of different bikers since I see them hanging out, from regular ass clubs to real gangs, and it just seems all fake and whitewashed to me. Like really? You think I dont know what real bikers look like?

i think opies old man is the most legit looking, i can agree with jax and clay not looking so much legit. ha.. and i always thought juices mohawk and lightning bolt tattoos were a bit much. but whatever, i've seen hells angels that looked like straight up frat boys.

theres shitloads of MCs all over MA, just like im sure there is everywhere. i used to have a Outlaws sticker on one of my cars (not put there by me, but i wasnt in a position to remove it either) and i was always watching my ass and it was one more thing i always had to be aware of when i ventured to certain small cities, its real easy to forget about a sticker and forget you can catch a quick stomping for having it.

my brother actually almost got smacked up by some HAs for wearing a shirt they thought was a Outlaws shirt.. lucky for him they didnt just jump to stomping him out and had him slammed against the wall and read his shirt clearly and let him go after a stern talking to.

i used to have a Outlaws sticker on one of my cars (not put there by me, but i wasnt in a position to remove it either) and i was always watching my ass and it was one more thing i always had to be aware of when i ventured to certain small cities, its real easy to forget about a sticker and forget you can catch a quick stomping for having it.

Just curious, but why couldn't you remove a sticker from your car?

boozefighters is a funny name haha. i've seen and heard of a few weird ones, that i assumed are mostly affiliates and not as crazy as something like the angels.

i could have removed the sticker, ya, but at the time i was often around the dude and his friends who put it there, they probably woulda just kept slapping a new one on, i didnt have the car much longer after anyways. you can also take that false flagging shit and shove it up your ass, i wasnt trying to imply anything, i didnt put it there, didnt ask for it to be put there, and honestly didnt really give a shit it was there, other than when i was in certain cities, like i said.

Outlaws run pretty much all of TN, and you never see anyone but them anywhere, except the odd crew passing through downtown for the night. Other MCs can come through nashville as tourists and possibly not get fucked up just because of the sheer police presence... but then again that shit DOES pop off since theres so many interstates - but outside of downtown theres nobody else///

SEPT THA GOON SQUAD!!!

l_370bef48c36e424a96fe1cc2d9d9e982.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/goonsquadmc

Thats stupid to say you dont like the show because they dont look like real bikers - 1. ITS A TV SHOW!! It aint real.. 2. Thats like saying I met Saber and he didnt look like a graffiti writer. Nowadays what is anyone supposed to look like? There are old bearded bikers and young new skool bikers - theres all types.

I went to this girls party once...

Her uncle was there and he ran a lot of the Hells Angels or some shit like that.

Turned his niece and her friend into prostitutes.

When they arrested him he was in Utah or somewhere like that with an O of white.

:lol:

you really shouldnt speak on things you have no clue about

jus sayin