Sons of Anarchy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ yeah twinky you cant compare SOA and sunny... they are two different genres.

i love this show. and henry rollins is in the show now as a neo nazi HAHAHAHA

smash on jax's mom and his girlfriend.

cant wait for next weeks episode, and sunny starts next week also.

probably the only two good shows on FX/TV

-boatshoes

anyone saying this show is well written is off their ass.

neo nazis wanna start a war, so they rape the presidents wife? why not just take em to war? you dont need to incite some shit like that.

jax kills a dude and then just rolls around with a bloody bandana in his pocket? naw, brah.

the show is corny but i watch it. and yes, the front fairings are some faggot shit. for a crew of people trying to claim they're just 'motorcycle' mechanics, why they all riding stock dynas? not buying it.

for a crew of people trying to claim they're just 'motorcycle' mechanics, why they all riding stock dynas? not buying it.

op was working on some 65 panhead. i didn't really look to hard but the frame looked about right...

guess you can't expect them to all be riding custom road kings on bags or boppers or choppers, it'd probably cost too much.

exactly. i'd say the majority of people watching soa thinking that's how shit goes down probably thinks fireman are constantly fucking eachothers wives and daughters and shit.\

on another note, zach braff can't really put an IV line in. im hella mad.

Theyre really good, informative you can tell he had access to police reports and eyewitnesses and a few participants in the incidents he describes.

My only complaint, if you wanna call it a complaint, is that its REALLY fast paced at times. Hell jump from incident to incident so i found myself trying to keep track of what was going on but i realized that thats how it really goes down.

• Like 1

that CAcash thanks for letting me know those were around.. Never read them and now I am going to have to first chance I get.

I might have to check this show out just since it has henry rollins in it...