Sons of Anarchy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they really layed it on think with that episode, good stuff.

i had a feeling eventually the old man was either gonna go at clay or off himself, they've been showing him looking at those old pics involving jaxs pops and all his war shit a lot. i've always kinda half assumed that pistol he keeps in that chest is jaxs pops as well, prob from the war. but it could just be his own war pistol.

all's i know is that the season finale is gonna be fucking epic, and everything leading up to it. this season has not been a let down. its gonna be rad to see next week's inevitable fight. and yeah that shit with gemma and tig was retarded. but last night's episode gets the thumbs up, although it's a little weird that clay's following all this advice now. not really on par with what they developed his character into, but i'm not trippin, glad they all stopped fighting with each other and are gonna fuck up their enemies.

am i stoned, or was there supposed to be a 90 minute episode last week? i could have sworn i saw ads for 'special 90 minute episode', but then when i watched last weeks on on demand last night, it was normal length NH.

did i totally make that up?

this show has gotten a lot better. first season was pretty corny and this one started out that way, but it's picked up a bit.

im amazed opie didnt claim he'd stay and keep shit under wraps, on the condition that clay step down. how you gonna follow a dude that killed your wife?

peggy bundy's a pretty good actor. ive been surprised by her.

ya she is, and ya it was 90 minutes when it was on FX.

i've always had the feeling jax is gonna eventually find out clay caused his dads death, and him and opie are gonna kill him and maybe tig. like tig said last night he'll always have clays back, so i kinda get the feeling they're gonna go down together, and jax and opie are gonna step to the plate. they're all losing faith in clay.

edit: i believe in one of the first pages on here someone said they're actually friends with that dude bobby or something, but i could be wrong.

double edit: a problem i've had i cant let go of is when jax and tig fought in that fbi safe house when they were gonna kill that girl trying to pin bobby and opie. they knocked out and bound fbi agents, and scared a witness into hiding, then brawled in a fbi safehouse. there would had to have been blood and hair all over the place, i mean if it was a small town thing, whatever, i know theres only a few crazy CSI type crime labs, but that was feds, im sure they wouldnt have just been like.. eh, ok, i guess they won that one.

haha. thats always bothered me too.

like.... a federal witness just disapeared and federal agents were attacked, and its like... LOL WTF BBQ?!?! no one gave a shit.

they do a ton of stuff that somehow never seems to get them in trouble. like driving a car hauler through a motel in the middle of a small city, and then they jsut go about their business, driving around in the same area like it's not gonna get called into the cops.

weston did light up that drug dristo spot proper but dude TIG fucking bit that dudes face in the fight... thats fucking serious gangster imo...

and Jax old lady took it hard to the hospital staff lady... that was almost the best part of the show basically...

dude that fucking dipshit Hale totally soured all the shit from going down in this episode...

when I spotted Lem from The Shield? Especially after him and Tig had an issue? Something better pop off with him next week too

i'm glad you said that, i could not remember where i recognized him from. and yeah i wish that hale hadn't

been involved in this weeks so much, would have been a WAY better episode. could have ended the

season very satisfactory tonight if it hadn't been for his do-gooding bitch ass.