Sons of Anarchy

and i mean they couldnt dip in, blast Zobel and be out?

real talk. it was an extra 20 seconds.

straight up. merk that fool.

half sac was fucked up. they were just talking about patching him in last week, now fool is all laid out... dude was solid. NH. although i kinda never understood why he wanted to be down anyway, dude wasnt really the thuggin type.

shit with camron dont make no sense at all. an its just makin me mad.

an how is it that these fools are steeeeeeeeady warring in a small ass town, an dont no body hear about it, but in real life that shit would be all over the news?

oh, an finally, whats up with otto killing that AB dude? what did that have to do with the news that zobell is a rat? didnt make no sense. not that im mad, just confused.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, an finally, whats up with otto killing that AB dude? what did that have to do with the news that zobell is a rat? didnt make no sense. not that im mad, just confused.

I'm guessing it had to do with him getting stabbed in the eye and probably had not much if anything at all to do with Zobell, the Sons or anything else.

The show's creator explaining Sack's death

"Right, right. Let me just start, because I know people are going to be pissed off about the Half-Sack thing. I will tell you that I've been having conversations with Johnny Lewis all season, and Johnny wasn't happy on the show. Creatively, he really wanted out of his contract. We had ongoing conversations, and we decided we'd find some noble way for him to go. It wasn't my intent to try to be sensational and kill off a main character. People are going to have their reaction, but I don't want an actor that's not happy. It's not good for the actor, and it's not good for the show. I love Johnny. I'd work with him again in a heartbeat."

Why cuz dare was not mo shootin???????

the ending was good, alot of twists but yea it is circular...

and yea, where did you find that quote swamp...

no dummy, cuz this reality they live in no one calls the cops when guns go off and they shoulda shot zobel b4 they dipped out . no to mention a benz with a flat just dissapeard from a highway chase and next seen zobel is up inside the busiest bodega in cali with a highschool field trip goin on .

get off my dick :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no dummy, cuz this reality they live in no one calls the cops when guns go off and they shoulda shot zobel b4 they dipped out . no to mention a benz with a flat just dissapeard from a highway chase and next seen zobel is up inside the busiest bodega in cali with a highschool field trip goin on .

Agreed!!! They could of killed Zobel and then left there was no reason Clay had to bounce so quick, I thought it was really good until the end. Weak

i dont mind tht otto killed the dude, it just doesnt mae sense with the plot.

jax goes all the way there to tell him zobelle is a rat, then instead of telling the AB that, he just kills the dude. kinda like... wtf? why didnt he just do that anyway? and how'd he get some rndom black to help him do it? again, no sense.

am i the only one who thinks zoebell's daughter was hot as fuck?

your girl would have gotten worked.

ya zobells daughter would get it.

sutter plays otto? weird. had no idea.

i almost shit myself when someone told me the dude from Remember the Titans played opie. i would have had no idea if it wasnt pointed out. probably cause hes got a huge beard, and always rocking the beanie. but now i know i can tell, and it makes me laugh sometimes.

ryan_hurst_remember_the_titans_001.jpg

sons-anarchy41.jpg