Rob Dyrdek DEpreciation thread

TRILLionare

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude's a dick to other pros even, nevermind annoying fans. go meet him sometime. your outlook will change. don't even talk to him, just go in the same place as him. yeah he skates, but there's a million other dudes that skate that don't have a huge stick up their ass like him.

if i was a pro skater im sure there would be other pros i wouldnt like and thus be a dick to.

I always liked Rob's style back in the day, I remember some issues of Big Brother(mid-late 90's) would have a funny interview with him, and the spot in Photosynthesis was great. I know nothing of the TV shows, Rob and Big was out when I didn't have cable and I've never even heard of this new show. Sounds like he's livin the life.

you guys are killing me with the hate. dude has put in work for YEARS. he still gives back to skateboarding by building free skateparks that are dope...not to mention, take into account that he still had a decent part in the new alien workshop video with all the fuckery he is involved in. the only thing dude is slipping about is that wack ass movie he is putting out. will it ruin p.rod? absolutely not...dude is money.

oh yeah....one more thing...the term "wigger" is seriously some outdated ignorance. next thing you know there will be a "talking black/talking white" thread started. i dont see biebel fronting like he is from the hood....he is who he is and does what he does...RATHER WELL.

biebs seems like an over all cool cat to chill and skate with. dude has fun...and thats what skateboarding is all about.

personally i think dude is hilarious, i haven't seen anything of Fantasy Factory but Rob and Big was genius. and as far as quit skating goes, i thought his part in Mindfield was pretty dope, considering he's involved in like a hundred different things its a miricle he even got around to filming let alone putting in a solid part.

i'd like to see anyone who is on here hating on him go pro at 16 when no-one gave a shit about skating, persist with their shit and get mad rich, rock their own reality TV show and come off better.

not to mention all the things he's done and is continuing to do for skateboarding.

/no player hate.

• Like 1

I'm out the loop with skating as haven't had a deck in about 8 years but just watched some videos of this dude, seems like a good skater and seems to have fun with it and doesn't take shit too seriously - the personal security guard he had made me laugh - his jewellery is still wack tho lol

i admit the rob and big show was pretty funny, i have now idea what this gay fun palace show is all about nor have ever heard about it but i will say the r&b show lost most of its humor after i read an article in some fashion mag with him sayin how everything on there was planned out like two weeks in advance.

** adventures in hollyhood topped it by far in my opinion

you guys are killing me with the hate. dude has put in work for YEARS. he still gives back to skateboarding by building free skateparks that are dope...not to mention, take into account that he still had a decent part in the new alien workshop video with all the fuckery he is involved in. the only thing dude is slipping about is that wack ass movie he is putting out. will it ruin p.rod? absolutely not...dude is money.

oh yeah....one more thing...the term "wigger" is seriously some outdated ignorance. next thing you know there will be a "talking black/talking white" thread started. i dont see biebel fronting like he is from the hood....he is who he is and does what he does...RATHER WELL.

biebs seems like an over all cool cat to chill and skate with. dude has fun...and thats what skateboarding is all about.

BUMP* this^^^

Wow, you just figured out "reality" shows are scripted.

You couldn't tell that shit was scripted just from watching it?

i knew a lot of it was, i know some of the jackass crew they are from my town and all their shit was scripted as well and i knew that. guess what im sayin is, even the shit in his house was completely scripted and not so with jackass. which was a total disappointment. i at least figured those parts were real but they werent