Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jugzer

record breaking ignorance ..like whoa..really dude?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

he will regret this retarded chain when its time for the bank to repeat their mike tyson manouver

just waiting until he ends up where he rightfully belongs, on the surreal life among other wash-ups/D-list celebrities

WE'RE NOT ALL LIKE THIS.[/color][/size]

I've seen enough of you on the internet to know the above statement is incorrect.

This shit makes me laugh, not at him, but with him/nh

He should have a trunk in the front of that thing with angry white people who pop out shaking their heads in disgust.

when i was in the 9th grade, i always wanted a platinum nug jar with patinum, diamond encrusted weed nuggets

Shouldnt he give some of that money to Africa and shit?

But fo real though if i had that kind of money id get a Niagra falls chain that would contiously drop blue diamonds like water

i wonder how much soulja boy is worth. I bet between

that lambo and the chaincar thats more than

half his bread. Where is he ever going to play

with it? That is record breaking ignorance. I bet

its uncomfortable too

I slept on this thread for two pages. I opened it up with hopes of making me feel better for making gay jokes at gay dudes in public when they pissed me off --but no dice. I'm still a homophobic asshole.

surprised at this???

the BEST part though is that he could not do a proper donut with the lambo? no! was it that he called it "rich nigger shit"? no!

it was that he was in the most busted ass budget hotel room with a tube fucking TV. one would think if you had a lambo and that much diamonds you would not be staying at the hojo suite with bubble tub... yuck!

This pretty much ended the thread for me. So fucking true. This dude is doing half a donut in the parking lot of a crack shack motel. Good job fool, you just nailed the head of the coffin on your One Hit Wonder status.

• Like 1

All you muthafuckas that are mad suck at life so bad. I can't even describe to you the kind of ridiculous shit I would be doing if I had that kind of money. You'd all despise me.

That said, he definitely wins the ignorance of the week award. Also, those bracelets and that ring are serious business