RIP Some1

Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crackteeth --that song was a beautiful dedication. You must really have cared for this guy. I bet before he died, you were taking care of his paralyzed body, feeding him rice and wiping his ass. You're a good friend.

R.I.P Bill Cosby.

don't forget gelling his hair and starching his collars. even bedridden the motherfucker insisted on it. it was terrible, he was fine, fell off his shit without a scratch on him, but when his bike hit the make a wish foundation section, and the bike caught fire (and exploded, killing everyone there) he got hit by a low flying 747 driven by a lemur sent by fucking OSAMA HIMSELF. we made a conference call with the remains of a few of the orphans, and their caregivers (after a pickup game of 21. i had 50 bucks riding on it, what the fuck do you expect me to do?) and we've decided to bury the children at sea. he was asking to dissolve them in acid, but acid costs more than rented boat. anyways, we just got some quikcrete and dumped them in this cast of Michelangelo's David modeled partially after john Holmes so we could fit the remains of at least 4 more kids in there. so we go to dump it out there, and i'll be goddamned if it didn't shoot right back up at us with some tentacles out the asshole of the statue itself. so i did what any red blooded American would do, and recited our national anthem (which conveniently has the NRA's phone number at the end) and resurrected the body of charlton heston to help me fire dual AR-15s at it until it was dust and kid remains again. so we got the pool boy who fucked my wife last year to help fish out all the bullshit out of the ocean. it took awhile, so i let him have a crack at her again (6 feet isn't far to dig for guaranteed sex) and got back to work. anyways, after i shot him in the head for looking directly into my eyes, i got on my moped, and rode into the sunset.

what was this about again?

Aww you guys are sweet...

I love being interrupted at work with texts of are you dead?!!?!

Nice try but def not as epic as when i killed SpyD...

Always and forever Im better than all of you...

-nite

p.s. Wish me luck tomorrow on my interview for the medical sales job.

<3ukthxbai!

Aww you guys are sweet...

I love being interrupted at work with texts of are you dead?!!?!

Nice try but def not as epic as when i killed SpyD...

Always and forever Im better than all of you...

-nite

p.s. Wish me luck tomorrow on my interview for the medical sales job.

<3ukthxbai!

Just ignore this. I dont know who would think it's funny to pretend PsalmJuan is alive, but it's really in poor taste. Let the many friends and relatives the man has left behind grieve over this terrible loss of life.

RIP