"I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

those people in the left lane that go ten under the speed limit and refuse to move over to the right even though theres ample time/room to do so.

when my boss expects me to learn something new and my paycheck is not compensated after i learn that shit. a wise man once told me, the more you say you know how to do, the more shit youre expected to do without a raise.

those people at the bar who are sitting right in plain view of the draft beer, yet insist on asking the waitress/bartender "what do you have on tap?".

the 10% of the time when i walk into a fucking store and need assistance and cant get any versus the 90% of the time i get hassled when im fucking browsing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When people pay more attention to their phone than the road when they're driving

When the good food spot is cash-only and your bank is nowhere near it

When people tail gate me (brake checking folks takes a toll on your pads and rotors)

When people generally suck at driving

When people don't train their dogs

• 2 weeks later...

Suboxone%20Film.jpg i hate it when i look in my fuckin pocket and only have a few left...

wet+toilet+2.JPG i hate it when i have to take a shit and the seat is wet. fucking savages.

smokingstop.jpg i smoke camel filters, but i hate it when there's only one left. FUCK.

remind-period-thinking-of-you-ecard-someecards.jpg

when a chick trys to pull the, "im bleeding card."

ha. who cares. red wings baby.

NO_MORE_COFFEE_by_WalkingDream.jpg

i hate it when you run out of diesel. (the legal kind is what i'm referring to)

Image+%3D+Police+Lights+In+Rear+View+Mirror.jpg

Oh, I really hate this shit. Sharks are never good for your day. or night.

pay-bills.jpg

I think I hate it when these fuckers begin to stack up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I hate when some stupid bitch is an annoying ass stupid bitch thats stuck up and ugly and cock blocks everyone and mentions rape and how every guys a rapist... <(At parties.).. I hate when I'm driving and some stupid people in another car keep staring with stupid ass faces and are obliviously talking shit too. But most of all I fucking hate when someone puts me one blast and is lying too and everyone around believes em or like when they say "cmon dude stop fucking up" or some shit like that while I'm chillin... I feel like going postal at times...

I hate it when I haven't fucked my gf all week and then she pulls down my pants we fuck real good and I bust a nut but not much comes out cause I have been cheating on her with all my close friends

And she will look up at me and say that's it wow and I explain that I have been beating off twice a day and think about her while doing so looking ashamed

It does get you points though

Your girlfriend actually looks at the cum?

I hate it when you get lint and shit on your dick after you nut and it's already in your pants.

Yes cause she is on birth control and I dont wear a condom with her so I usually nut on her stomach or inside her when I nut on her stomach she gets excited with how much comes out she's like god damn that's allot hopefully I dong get caught Smelling like other girls she always wonder what I do with all my free time

i hate when after good night you learn some shit a bout a good homie............ a ace born coon a...................... mutha fucken dude you would die for ..puts all that in question.....

really i shouldn't have to question that............. dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after this nothing will be said on the matter..........

I hate it when people wake me up

While I'm having awesome dreams.

I hate when girls act like they don't

Suck dick and are deep throating you

Asking you if they are doing it right

In the back of your mind your like girl

You ain't brand new but you can't say

Shit I hate it when grown ass men hand

me

Five or more dollars in change

I hate it when cops try and act tuff when they are only

Humans with a heavy badge I hate it when girls grab my ass

Or try and suck or lick my nipples that shit don't move me bro

• 4 weeks later...

I hate it when some goddamned dumb as fuck receptionist acts like they have some sort of authority at a place of business. Motherfucker just put me through to who I asked to speak with. It's not of your fucking business why I'm calling. Go back to refreshing your facebook page or whatever dumb women do when they sit in front of a fucking computer.

when the receptionist calls every minute

when no one at work seems to be able to wipe their ass without your help

when the boss has unrealistic expectations or stupid requests

when leaving work is like some sortof spy movie and i have to get out without being seen, lest people see me and tell me all the stupid shit i have to fix

when that one guy doen't knock, he just busts in my office like he's fuckin kramer

when anyone makes stupid requests

• 3 months later...

I hate it when i try and post, but get told i have to sign in only to be told I'm already signed in followed by signing out of 'not being signed in' so i can be redirected to some social media profile and have to find and re-click forum and search for the thread - mind you without the useless search function provided by the forum (that's a whole 'nother rant) - just so i can drop an animated gif or chime in.

Is this a firefox problem? or is this the whole site? because it might have something to do with forum activity as of late

• 1 month later...