"I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^wont lie.. i can relate to that. not looking to vilify, but to rather verify who.. & move away. kinda like your holding your breath thing within range of stinky ass people (or who you suspect of smelling less than pleasant)

i_r - twas in the middle of the night.. i was waiting there anyway.. fuck getting played by homeless people who think theyre smooth freals. wish you could see some bums from my old neighbourhood - funniest unintentional homeless comedians.. one old dude had a scruffy ass beard with a few beads tied into it. he stood outside my homestop everyday with a harmonica, looking doped up as fuck. hed just stand close to the door, so everyone had to pass/smell him while he grilled them & grumbled unintelligibly. then every few minutes, hed play a single half-assed note into his harmonica, sort of grin & just say "spaaare a loonie???". the description doesnt really do him any justice

this other lady worked the opposite corner (probably crew). she sat in an electric wheelchair & literally just yelled "spare change" for hours nonstop, but extremely rudely. & when she commuted with her chair to the spot, she floored that shit & almost hit everyone out of the way

& then theres the crazy lady with the elephantiasis legs who screamed at me for no reason once

aite, done derailing

BLAH BLAH BLAH, summarized version of my wall of text. stupid hoe with razor bumps from being a hairy shebitch told me that my id isn't valid because its not a state issued id and wouldn't let me buy smokes. completely disregarding the fact that its issued by the united states government and is valid everyfucking where. i told her to go fuck herself, she chimped out (not a racist pun, she really looked like she could have been one of those planet of the ape types) and i miss the pakistani dude that ran it because they don't id for shit.

looking for a job knowing that it will never be enough to pay back school debt.

none of your friends like to do shit

come to the conclusion that you may not have any friends actually.

looking at heads like chief keef and how you know you could rap circles around his entire clique.

no one wants to buy your beats.

You can replay your life in your head no problem due to lack of experiences.

when suicide seems like a good idea.

when you feel you were born in the wrong time.

/sadguyoner.

• Like 1

when u need to take a shit and u think you will find a nice handicap washroom but some asshole like yourself made it there before and left a fuckin mess that was yours to make.

when your can of silver clogs and everyone is just telling u that u should shake it but u know it wont fucking help anyway

when you get that look from some old bitch on the subway who smells kush and looks at u like ur some kind of leper, fuckin cunt i should hotbox your living room and get ur whole family ripped.

when ur fingertips are about to fall off and all ur tryin to do is do ur forcefield and get the fuck out of there

when i find a grey hair on my ballsac? damn these muthafuckas breakin ma balls man

when u wake up with a fuckin dry mouth all dehydrated and shit from a night of wreckless drunkardness and chainsmoking blunts and no amount of water helps rehydrate you

looking at heads like chief keef and how you know you could rap circles around his entire clique.

umad?

1358098526598.gif

tumblr_m3rsa9mNBX1qhdp90o2_500.gif

shit, ive had jobs where i didnt even show up for my first day for that reason

on a similar note to the door thing - when you thank the driver before stepping off & theyre too much of a surly old dickhead to even acknowledge that youre trying to treat them like a human being. motherfucker, nobody respects you so take a lemon. i realize that theyre just tired & want everyone to stfu & pile in/out obediantly like robots, but damn - have a heart & holler back at someone trying to make your day feel worthwhile. this is ruder than the door thing imo. patented move to force them to learn (so the next poor soul isnt rejected as well) - everytime they dont say youre welcome, say it for them like a loud/angry/sarcastic nicolas cage & end it with "there, said it for ya - ya fucking idiottt/dickhead/whatever". then leave. although some days, i dont bother at all.. some drivers are still nice though.. will admit