"I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

Haha, buddy has some nerve. That's borderline snuff-worthy.

The worst is when they get all riled up when you tell them to beat it. Like oh now you're gonna try and jump me because I'm not about to give some low-life my money? Awesome logic buddy, just awesome. I hope you step to the wrong guy one day and get shot in the balls.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

asking for smokes is a phenomenon of sorts.. "hey give me one of those oral fixation things thatll kill you. ill die for you/save you from yourself at a low cost. dont want me to die for you & wont help me satisfy this craving? well fuck you buddy (now were both pissed & dying faster)!"

cant lie, though - ive asked enough people for smokes during hs

pisses me off when a stupid person doesnt even realize theyre that stupid & just keeps spilling verbal diarrhea out of their mouth at an increased volume, as if it makes said verbal diarrhea any more valid. you are a hopeless fucking moron jumping from one misunderstanding to another, enjoy being lost forever you fucking tool

I go into the bathroom right after someone dropped the bomb (office restroom)

Hold my breath, wash hands as quickly as possible, ready to leave, someone else enters the bathroom.

FUCCC it wasn't me it wasn't me.. Is all I think of as I rush out the door for oxygen.

Haha I hear that, happens way too often.

when youre having a good time drunking & stoning with friends then someone (almost a random) decides to be cool by hooking up the laptop to the tv & starts putting on death videos/random efukt shit

the hells the matter with ya.. youre purposefully throwing viruses in yer head, boye. not to mention ruining the vibe of the whole room

when foul, good-looking dumb whores expect the world to be handed to them on a silver platter.. as in move the fuck out of the way, bitch - did you not just see me step more than halfway to the side for you? now you do your part.. its simple! how you gonna be such a useless cumdumpster made of skin? youre gonna look right at me, see that ive done my part, refuse to exercise the slightest understanding of common curtesy (because youve achieved sooo much/have brought meaning to this world), purposely bump into me, then scowl/say some dumb whore shit as if youre teaching me a lesson because im not one of those dumb fucks to buy you a car for a suck?

jesus christo potato, lady.. please dont od at your next coke party - the world really needs ya

When I realize sometimes that I'm a hater.

When people don't say thank you when you hold the door for them---especially if you hold the door for them and wait like 5 seconds for them to get at the door behind you. You're welcome, bitch.

When co-workers are in a bad mood and makes it impossible to communicate, thus creating the impossibility to perform your job.