"I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

simple solution to that last one is moist wipes. i use 3 or 4 sandwiched together per wipe for epic shits but if i make straight bunny poops i'll only use 2. i seldom need more than 4 at once but it has happened. i used to go through half a roll a day but moms wasn't haven't that and i remember thinking to myself "why the hell can't i figure out how to wipe my ass" but then i discovered moist wipes and i've been good to go ever since.

• Like 1

when you've had enough beers to just about start to relax then your misses rings up and asks to be picked up from the train station.

and the fucking proximity sensor on my phone so that it blacks out whilst on a call and I have to keep pressing the power button to get back the screen and I'm not a geek so I can look up the code to disable it but wouldn't how the fuck to do it...

i hate when i'm trying to explore/catch tags during the day and i end up in a gentrified neighborhood with no graffiti.

I hate it when strangers acknowledge me/look at me. all the god damned time.

I hate it when you're kind to someone and they ask for more instead of saying thanks.

not to be racist but it's only happened to me with black people so far.

• 3 weeks later...

^i was born & raised in dallas and everyone holds the door open for other people. when i was in military school in connecticut people would look at me like i was an asshole for opening the door for them. i guess that whole southern hospitality is a real thing

• Like 1

people in the north are to a point of being awkward when faced with the southern hospitality thing.

i hate it when im scoping a cutey on the train and fatty mcduff boards and stands right in my sight path

i hate it when i have to pay for the drinks i drink.

i hate it when i walk into a business and dont get acknowledged or greeted.

when looking for a job and every place is looking for outgoing, motivated, courteous, blah blah blah employees yet everywhere i go im doing business with people who don't give a shit and are openly lazy.

i hate it when my gf talks sometimes

• Like 1

I fucking hate it when your going down the highway and some idiot gets in your lane only to do the same speed he was doing in the lane he was in before he decided to get into the high speed lane to do the same exact speed he was doing. Fucking hate it. Stay in the lane fucking fart dick!

I

I hate it when I leave my phone in a mate's automobile then fail to wake up when he's knocking on the door to drop it off.

Also, when the dumb bitch that you rooted at work but refused to receive a love-bite from quits the next day from fear of awkwardness at work then goes back in to said workplace and badmouths you so that you lose your job.

Don't shit where you eat

when i accidentally go to the checkout lane with the talkative retard (mentally handicapped) cashier or bag boy/girl. y'all know i'm right.

or

when you go to the express lane or just have like one item and the dickface behind you is clamouring for the divider like OMG D0N'T LET R F00DZ TOUCH! yeah cause i'm so stupid i'm gonna pick your shit up and pay for it...bitches