"I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

Hate it when you order a sandwich or burger from somewhere and the bun to meat ratio is like 3:1. Seriously this fucking pisses me off, I didn't pay 6 bucks to get 4 whole bites of some shitty bun I could have gotten at the grocery store for 30 cents.

Hate it when you're trying to mack on a bitch and she can't hold a conversation to save her fucking life, or when she doesn't answer texts till like the next day when you're tryna holler.

Hate it when you're going to meet your buddy to rock and the shameless prick is like a half hour late. He just strolls along finally and you're like "the fuck bro, I know you know I've been waiting here for time you cocksucker".

Hate it when you're wanking it on your bed and you overshoot the tissue and get that shit all over your sheets. Even worse if you just changed them or you got a bitch coming over later. :crap:

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate seeing people rock sock with sandels

I also hate looking for the fucking appletv remote when I just fucking had it in my hand.

Hoffman, why you fapping with a bitch in route?

Don't tell me you've never fapped to last longer when it comes down to the line. Not saying I do it every time but it beats that shameful 2 minute first nut.

Hate it when you're going to meet your buddy to rock a marker piece on his hip/thigh, shameless prick is like a half hour late. Just strolls along finally and you're like "the fuck bro, I know you know I've been waiting here for time you cocksucker".

*fixed

• 2 weeks later...

Hate it when i have pants with a sewn on button and that shit just pops right off.

Hate it when I get frostbite on my fingertip from painting in the cold.

Hate it when I leave my house, turn on my ipod and the battery is dead when i swear it was at least half full last time I used it.

Hate it when I get paint or ink on any article of clothing, especially when it's new.

Really hate it when the incompetent bitch at Tim Horton's fucks up my coffee, like its not fucking complicated to take a coffee order. Even worse when I realize it after I've left and too far to go back and bitch them out.

i hate it when i see a hipster walking around with their key chain by the side of their pants. what are you deaf cant hear the rattling or is just there to remind you of how a big tpwf you are? fuck you if anyone wears that shit in public

i do this but only have a house key and a car key on it. after losing 4 sets of car keys it's the least expensive way to make sure I don't do that again.

therefore: i hate when i lose my keys and have to pull out the ignition barrel to get another one cut

i hate when i have to pee at work, but one of the ladies here in the office was in the bathroom for 15 minutes prior to my urge. i know she dropped a bomb in there...she comes out smiling like its christmas morning. shes 250+

just gross to me.

My situation is quite the opposite. The one female at my work's desk is right next to the washroom. Sometimes I wink at her when I walk out from taking my morning shit. I give no fucks if she catches a whiff, the face of a man with a decent ass. Not even down.

when someone thinks theyre smart because they go to school (when theyre clearly no better than the average sheep) - on some "ye dawg, fuck the system!" type of shit, then theyre next sentence is something like, "well yeah maaan, but of course you gotta play the game, you gotta go to school & do something with your life (doesnt realize they contradicted the shit out of themselves, then tried to label you as someone whos as self-contradictory as they unknowingly are facepalm.jpeg)"

also, when you know someone thinks that no matter whats said & done (regardless of how retarded they are), theyve got something so high up on you at the end of the day because theyre simply registered in school, even though theyre far from excelling. super lame

tumblr_mf9i7pfTYq1rkwrhxo1_400.jpg

they made it illegal here to show the actual shelves with cigarettes/papers/blunts/etc (theyre still right behind the cashier, but covered in white plastic swing lids at every store) so thats not exactly a problem, but my friend usually asks to see 2-3 different singles before picking out the one wrap thats least likely to be fucked up/expiring, because it still does happen occasionally

some of the higher ups are coming to inspect at work and i know ahead of time but don't get the books in order because there's only one or 2 things written down in them and i figure i have time, but by the day of their visit there's a bunch of shit to do and it's a last minute scramble to fix it.

some indigent motherfucker scratching his hair or fidgeting in front of me on the bus or subway.

i hate people with young kids always talking about how precious their little seed is, fuck that shit.

i hate it when im just tryin to talk to a sexy girl and holdin in all my beer farts and slowly dying on the inside. (spontaneous combustion?)

i hate it when im just tryin to finish in her ass and she wakes up and freaks out like WHO ARE YOU?

• Like 1

when homeless people grunt gruffly at you as if theyre offended & straight up turn down food. then stop taking up space on the sidewalk & just die already, motherfucker

when you offer to buy a homeless dude some food because hes begging you for money, then he gets in line for cigarettes. i was just like fuckthat.jpg, then left

when you know some insane looking/cracked out bitch is about to ask you for money, but she starts off with" excuse me sir? excuse me? please, do you have a minute? im NOT asking for money.. but my name is this & ive been through a stroke - do you have $35 to spare?

holee fuck - zombies