"I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

when the family is insistent that i attend church on sunday when they know damn well i can't stand the pew jumping jesus freaks they call members

when dudes post pictures of their paint on flickr, who the fuck cares?

when the guy that carries your clothes at the store won't leave when you're in the dressing room and you can't tell if he wants to fool around or what

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

When someone takes my cup and I'm not done...just because you're fucking done with yours it doesn't mean I am. I happen to like cold tea.

Predictability.

The worst of the worst, people who don't say please and thank you. Manners cost nothing, if I go out of my way to do something for you the fucking least you can do is say thank you. Nothing turns me off someone more than them being an ungrateful, self entitled bitch.

When the flu drags on for weeks on end.

Grumpy grounded is grumpy.

People who don't hold doors when you're 3 steps behind them, but slip in the door as it's closing without touching it. Common courtesy...I've bitten some heads off over that...

By which I mean I literally used my teeth to gnaw off the heads of two girls in an entry foyer a couple years ago

i was about to say, holding doors for people who dont even give you a nod, not that that's really good enough. i wish i had the foresight to know and close doors on people. i guess because my old man is an angry fucker, i grew up around people who would instantly let others know when they fucked up. like a deserted carpark, someone would take "his" spot out of 10 either side, so he'd yell at them...

also, my timezone--everytime i post shit on the oz i end up being the last responder to 5 or so threads in a row, even a couple hours apart.

and girls who have standards that preclude them from fucking in dorm rooms with people watching, or bathrooms in said dorm or clubs...fucking prudes.

• 2 months later...

when people brake in the freeflow lane.

when i lose my debit card and then the bank makes me change the pin ive had for the last 20 years.

when cabdrivers think theyre being sneaky and try to take the long way home.

when you go to a new restaurant for the first time and it does not live up to expectations.

when you rant and rave about how good a restaurant is to a girl you just started dating and then the food sucks.

when a dumb bitch decides to back her dodge ram into my coupe and write it off and then the insurance company seems to think its worth less than it is.

when my girl decides to tell me shes really starting to enjoy dubstep.

when theres three radio stations that play the exact same type of music all day errday.

when im blunted and stare at the screen of my computer trying to figure out what to watch on youtube.

when you owe the government money and they decide to harass you daily for it, yet im still waiting for my tax return and its been a month.

when i realize that ive just spent the last ten minutes thinking about shit that pisses me off and documenting it on an internet forum.

When I see flicks of women covered in tattoos. It's fucking masculine. It doesn't matter if they try to give it a feminine twist by getting images of fairies reclining on toadstools and skulls with roses in the eye sockets printed on their skin. The worst ones, in my opinion, are those shoulder-to-shoulder tattoos that go across the chest. Why do these women ruin their nice pair of tits by having an obtrusive image of a flaming banner with italic font hovering over them? I wouldn't be surprised if there was a trend where women wear boxer shorts. ''Ohhh, yeaaah, I love it when chicks wear boxer shorts. The fact that the material doesn't cling to their hips is fapworthy. No form. Nothing! Except for a crack line.''

When you confidently play a game, get really far and avoid saving it only for the game to freeze within minutes after an opportunity to save, even worse when you predict that it would happen and it does.

When sales people ask if you need any help as soon as you walk in a shop and you know what you want to buy, and when you do want their help, they're either not around or are seemingly listening to a customer's life story, which probably would take 10 minutes for them to finish.

When I try to take a quick photo of something but the memory card is full.