oakland shootings part deux

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the cops in the bay area are standby just in case a riot goes down. The hospitals have tents just in case they get swamped with patients. Oak pd got this tent in west oak by the docks at the end of west grand ,which I heard is the command centr with all kinds of shit,supplies,communication,etc...I shoulda took the day off man,fuck I heard the national guard is also on standby.

In a way rioting makes no sense to me or least really what becomes of the riots which is looting and just destroying what little you already have. Go fuck up the police station or city hall, just anything besides your own home.

Whatever.

We need a good riot in NYC, the cops here got away with killing a guy on his wedding night leaving a bachelor party.

Him and his boys had no weapons, drugs, and committed no crimes but they shot their car up with over a hundred bullets.

Some of the cops emptied the clip and reloaded, again, the people were completely unarmed.

Anyway they get off without any punishment and one of the cops here has the balls to sue dudes widow/family.

Says his leg got hurt during the incident and he needs compensation, nobody here gives a fuck.

We need a good riot in NYC, the cops here got away with killing a guy on his wedding night leaving a bachelor party.

Him and his boys had no weapons, drugs, and committed no crimes but they shot their car up with over a hundred bullets.

Some of the cops emptied the clip and reloaded, again, the people were completely unarmed.

Anyway they get off without any punishment and one of the cops here has the balls to sue dudes widow/family.

Says his leg got hurt during the incident and he needs compensation, nobody here gives a fuck.

What the fuck?!?

You got any links?

one city i was arrested in, after going thru a bullshit arrest.when i was in the cell, dude was telling me how one of the officers that arrested me killed another officer,shot him in the head during a stand-off with a suspect. Still working, still a asshole cop, still OINK OINK'N