oakland shootings part deux

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup. so they are scheduled for next tuesday. first friday is back on. woooooooo.

and uhh...the media is some bullshit. but a bunch of cops walked into my store talking to my manager about taking in all garbage cans and boarding up our store...which we may have to do next tuesday. we shall see.

Train%20Station%20Shootin_chun(4).jpg

bart

Train%20Station%20Shootin_chun.jpg

it's like the media is manifesting a fucking riot.

opd just layed off over 60 rollers too.

Agreed on both counts...shit is looking to get really fucking ugly here soon.

Anyway, I was planning to be long gone from Oakland by the time the verdict was announced but instead I'm still in WSO, not far from where 50 lives but on the wrong side of Telegraph...around half of the businesses from downtown to around Auto Row have been boarded up since late last week which is kind of crazy when you actually see it in person....

What pisses me off is knowing that a lot of the people who are going to be out acting the fool if the verdict doesn't go exactly the way they want will be white kids who probably have never had to deal with the kind of shit black kids in the ghetto have to deal with every day...but damned if that's gonna stop them from getting some cut-up.

The black folks around here know me and what I'm about so I'm not too concerned about my safety as long as I stick close to the spot, but I don't know...it could be one of those situations where I mght have to lay low till everything blows over and that pisses me off. I don't do shit to fuck with or oppress anyone, but if I'm not in familiar surroundings anything is possible.

So who knows what's gonna happen. All I know is that I'm not trying to be part of it despite how I feel about the trial and the outcome.