oakland shootings part deux

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i went to oakland for the first time in years last night.

went for my lady's friend's birthday to some bar called Luka's.

left around 1am and talked my lady into driving around a bit.

saw all the boarded up businesses and saw the oscar grant mural and wheat pastes.

even though sears was boarded up, someone had managed to break part of the window that was still exposed...seen a few cop cars driving around.

but the best part of the night was going to the chicken and waffle place at the end of the night.

table with a group of black people next to us asked the black waiter: "did you go to the riots?"

waiter responds: "no, i just watched that shit on tv"

lol...very casual and shit.

anyways, i liked oakland...it looked like a chill place...people were pretty friendly too...i wouldnt mind visiting again.

you should hit me up next time you out here. get some beer, and watch hookers fight on east 14th over their corner, or watch them get runned over by a car. either or.

yeah 50, thats actually the chicken and waffles spot we went to..right across from jack london square..not as good as roscoes in l.a.....the waffle was thin and the chicken was dry....but theyre open till 4am!

yeah, luka's was cool, but $9 patron shots?!...thats on top of a $10 cover....in sac there are better spots with no cover and cheaper drinks.

you should hit me up next time you out here. get some beer, and watch hookers fight on east 14th over their corner, or watch them get runned over by a car. either or.

lol....im so down....as long as when the hookers fight, a titty or two pops out.:)

this is pretty much how the hooker fight are.

someone linked me this earlier today.

i guess this was recorded on the day of the oscar grant verdict.

this is over on High St. and East 14th. plenty of hookers in that area.

NOTE: THIS SITE IS NSFW AND IS GRUESOME, AND GRAPHIC. NOTHING GRUESOME ON THE VIDEO, BUT THERE ARE LINKS TO SOME NASTY SHIT. COULDNT FIND THIS ON YOUTUBE.

http://theync.com/media.php?name=16635-special-update

P.S. RANDOM DRIVER IN THE BACKGROUND KNOCKS DOWN AN OPD OFFICER OFF HIS MOTORCYCLE. TOWARDS THE END OF THE VID.

Oakland, Alameda County Looking To Sue Rioters

Posted: 7:08 pm PDT July 12, 2010

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Oakland city officials announced Monday they were planning to sue the protesters who turned violent and looted parts of downtown Oakland following the verdict in the trial of former BART police officer Johannes Mehserle last Thursday.

Alameda County District Attorney Nancy O'Malley said at least 6 people were arraigned in court Monday afternoon in connection with last Thursday night's riots, the charges ranging from attempted arson to burglary to resisting arrest.

O'Malley , said those who were found responsible for the destruction should have to pay the city restitution to cover the cost of bringing in extra police officers, mutual aid, firefighters on standby, among other expenses.

Oakland City Attorney John Russo said he too was looking into recouping costs perhaps by suing the vandals and looters in civil court. He was also considering seeking stay-away orders to keep some of the troublemakers out of Oakland. He hopes to know his options by the end of July.

“We intend to make dramatic efforts to go after the people who have come here and disrespected our city,” said Russo.

weird.

i was at lukas yesterday, 50 was there today.

i was at chicken and waffles yesterday, lily was there today.

i definately want to come back.

there was this little burger stand around the corner from luka's selling burgers for cheap.

2979832736_e4fec61bf4.jpg?v=0

24/7....come down on a 1st friday. lily dresses up hella cute and they have old school cars and djays there.

that giant burger spot if and i mean IF im not mistaken, its at macarthur, not than anyone cares....but anywho, across the street, they got this liquor store with a great selection on some mom and pop brews...the owner said if they dont carry it, just write it down, and in a week or less, they will have it in their fridges..random fyi

that giant burger spot if and i mean IF im not mistaken, its at macarthur, not than anyone cares....but anywho, across the street, they got this liquor store with a great selection on some mom and pop brews...the owner said if they dont carry it, just write it down, and in a week or less, they will have it in their fridges..random fyi

do want.

yeah 50, thats actually the chicken and waffles spot we went to..right across from jack london square..not as good as roscoes in l.a.....the waffle was thin and the chicken was dry....but theyre open till 4am!

yeah, luka's was cool, but $9 patron shots?!...thats on top of a $10 cover....in sac there are better spots with no cover and cheaper drinks.

Family house used to be a Roscoes.

What's funny is that I've never found any really good Indian food in Berkeley. If you're ever in Berkeley on a Sunday morning, check out the Thai temple on Russell and MLK.

Oh yeah, I'm going to be in Sacramento soon...once I'm in town I'll give you a call.