What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Snowpiercer-Movie-Poster-Chris-Evans.jpg

this was cool, though i feel like it would have felt truer if it was animated. at times it felt very much like a graphic novel that had been hastily dropped on a human cast.

most-wanted-man-poster.jpg

go. see. this.

philip seymour hoffman is real good and the narrative about clashing styles of international anti-terror efforts feels very genuine - parts are absurdly relevant to what's happening in the world right now. also, rachel mcadams.

I saw Lucy on Saturday.

I enjoyed it thoroughly. It had some weird parts, some artsy film stuff that I don't usually go for, but Scarlett is, as per the usual, just perfect.

i have been very proud of myself not falling asleep at the movies in he last year or so. I slept through 1/2 of LUCY (last movie i fell asleep during was BRICK MANSIONS)

i will agree that johansson is beautiful-but the camera will rarely let you see her walk from the mid thigh down. very knock kneed- but im just a hater

• 2 weeks later...

i hate the bullshit science in lucy.

i don't think i can stomach a film in which the entire premise (the amount of our brain we 'use') is bullshit

(cuz we all use basically all the areas of our brain, regardless of whether we are using it to it's 'potential')

https://www.yahoo.com/health/5-brain-myths-that-wont-go-away-92839871807.html

anyway i had to sit through Pompeii on the flight to Peru (played to the entire plane since there were no individual screens.) twas suckage to the max brah

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Saw Interstellar yesterday. It was 75% good, and then not so much. the sci-fi part was fun, but when it switched to pure fantasy I lost interest.

The fantasy part is what totally ruined this movie for me. Also, a lot of the science and physics flew over my simple head.

i watched half of it because it was a shitty cam version but im about to check a good copy after i finish district 9 with the girly, she couldnt believe the "favela" towns were real :lol: but im looking forward to finishing it, i really didnt like the 2001 space oddity obelisk robot that shit was weird

what is favela?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...