What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Field of Dreams

Field_of_Dreams_poster.jpg.9daeed1dfd28b425b5f518fd2c77c954.jpg

Yup...i had never ever seen it.

From what I'd heard, i figured it would be some life altering movie....yeah....no.

I'm sure someone will hate on me for this but really? ...this movie was not only corny, it was fucking out there...a bunch of ghosts playing baseball? ...the film company put its eggs in this fucking basket?!?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

MV5BMjEwMjI0NjU2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDk5Mjc4NA@@.jpg.0dd698cc529375446e03778da92d44e2.jpg

just watched everything must go with will ferrell.

kind of a slow paced movie...but in the end i liked it....wasn't really sure how it would end...which is good cause i hate predictable endings in movies.

i also like rebecca hall in this movie....acting was pretty on point...the only other movie i can remember seeing her in is the town, which i liked as well.

watched the credits and realized that the kid that played kenny in the movie was actually Notorious B.I.G.'s son, Chris Wallace Jr.

kind of ironic though that rebecca hall's character mentions that she doesn't like when fathers name their sons after themselves.

large_duzUfxOZlGoVoN2i3C0XJrQ66YG.jpg.f91dd878ba08b2d8062df7c29b103ac2.jpg

Korean zombie movie. Normally do not like movies that take place in one setting most of the movie, but the train makes stops, and as a rail nerd, had to enjoy checking out the Korean roundhouse, trains, stations, etc. Other than that, feel like they did enough to put their own twist on the zombie genre to keep me interested to the end. At free, I more than got my money's worth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...