What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Justice League, a comic book, super hero movie, was very entertaining and explanatory as to what-how-who-where as I thought it would be.

At PG-13, there were a lot of gratuitous shots for Dad AND Mom for taking their kids to the movies.

A few continuity errors that I noticed. Probably many more that I didn't notice.

Maybe a SPOILER ALERT:

Flash's honeycomb hideout scene...

Did anyone notice the old time box cars in the yard and if the axle bearings were old or modern or 100% prop or CG?

LOL, As Above and So Below, was the only movie that gave me motion sickness, for the same reason as you describe. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2870612/

[url=http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2870612/][/url]

I didn't read DC/Marvel comic books when I was younger so any references went over my head as well. The only one I got was the Pet Cemetery one.

Top_Gun.thumb.jpg.1ef2cb4d48018e6ad1388e6ab57f6ba0.jpg

So i watched Top Gun for the first time with my girlfriend a couple nights ago...id only seen parts of it but never watched the movie all the way through and she hadn't seen it in years.

It was very gay...and not like "man that movie sucks, it's gay"...im talking there were a lot of undertone questionable gay scenes and dialogue in it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
O M B, what's your opinion on this one?

Full disclosure I've enjoyed Banksy for quite some time before the whole world discovered him. It's short, and I found it interesting. True to his style of humor this is an entire documentary featuring his work, but it's not really about him. He's not in the movie, you see some of his work, hear a little about how he got some of it up without being noticed, but the underlying theme of the movie really isn't about him. It's about all these people trying to preserve his work for museums and shit, and the question of whether you should try to preserve something not really meant to be permanent, and should you try to take something of and by the streets and place that in a gallery. Lastly, they follow one guy with his preserved Banksy trying to put it into a museum for all to see. But- despite the piece being worth some coin, museums don't want a piece that's not authenticated, and Banksy doesn't sign his work= dilemma. I didn't feel like it wasted my time to watch it. Risk and Revok make appearances to express opinions, as do Doze and Glen Friedman, among others.