What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Finally?

You never saw that shit before now?

Is that what I'm supposed to infer from that post you just put up?

Caligula...at least tell me you liked it immensely.

lol...yup...i posted a couple days ago in another thread how i felt like i was the last person to watch it...then after a couple people propped me saying they hadnt seen it either, i decided to dvr it.

i wouldnt say i liked it immensly...but it was good....id give it a 7.5/10 which is high for how i usually rate movies....the fact that steve buscemi was in it upped the score, and john goodman got me to laugh a few times.

ok...now i am upset.

cause i watched the edited version on tv...i remember seeing an animate gif a few years ago that i thought was funny and i found out it was from the big lebowski....this one:

big_lebowski.gif

but watching the movie last night on regular tv, i noticed that they cut these scenes out....also i just googled "the big lebowski nudity" and apparently i missed a nude scene, and i noticed all the "f-words" were replaced with other words.

i have a feeling i didnt experience the movie as it should be experienced....fuuuuu.

i guess i'll have to rent the dvd and rewatch it.

I could be wrong but have always assumed that the Lebowski facination had some relation to smoking of a certain plant.

You're wrong.

ok...now i am upset.

cause i watched the edited version on tv...i remember seeing an animate gif a few years ago that i thought was funny and i found out it was from the big lebowski....this one:

The only time this is acceptable is when you have already seen the realness and are watching to see how dumb they can make it with editing.

Download, rent, steal, or buy that shit.

For me Lebowski was one of those movies that got funnier with each viewing. You catch all the stupid little things. Still to this day my favorite part is him walking to the register with a milk stache haha.

Anyways, caught Buried with Ryan Reynolds at the cheap seats last night.....fucking terrible.

its on netflix iq...if you have it

i dont have netflix :(

was actually at my homie's house with his homegirl and my girl....it came down to either watching the big lebowski or zombieland from netflix on the ps3....i was the only one who voted for the big lebowski...all three of them voted for zombieland....i wish we would have watched the big lebowski instead though.