The Beer Thread

H. Lecter

very good. i guess that ale smith is a hard beer to find. a friend brought it over and said he found it at some spot in sf. if you could find some you should buy some.

AleSmith available here:

http://www.citybeerstore.com/beer-store/beers

*edit: Not sure if they edit that list. But, that's where I have always bought AleSmith. Have not been in awhile, so who knows if they still stock it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel the same way (all having similar taste) about lagunitas' stuff.

everyone is all 'whoop-dee-doo' over them… don't get it.

i mean, it's generally good stuff - i've even been there and got to taste most everything. but, it all seems to carry the same profile.

for the record: NOT IMPRESSED

That genesse brew really aint to bad. They just started selling it here in th nw a little while back. And yeah for a cheap beer its pretty tasty. I just got a bottle of the elysian jasmine ipa bout to crack into that with dinner

Im drinkin it now.....it is damn good. Elysian has yet to let me down with any of their beers. I suggest trying it if you see it

That la chouffe looks tasty.

oh it is...it is an "IPA tripel" ....whatever, but basically it's nice with the belgian spice but with a little extra hop sneer...count choc-ism do you like this beer? It seems up your palette alley

gonna go buy a four pack tomorrow to make sure it's as good in bottle as it was on draft