the worst beer

mightymim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Budweiser, Miller and Guinness sales representative who meet at a beer convention strike up a friendship and decide to go out to dinner together. When the waiter asks if he can bring them any drinks, the Budweiser guy orders a Bud, the Miller guy orders an MGD and the Guinness guy orders a Coke. The two Americans ask him why he didn't order a Guinness and he says, "I figure if you guys weren't having beer, I wouldn't, either."

Chill is up there, but I have always hated:

cc-kelly-corona.jpg

Only douchebags, fags and girls drink it.

Do you know why they shove a lime in the bottle?

Because it smells like fart.

Really, it does. Next time you are in your chaps with a popped collar and about to take a sip, smell that funky skunky fart juice.

WTF, you've never heard of Pacifico?

1716.gif

Lionshead.

All my boys in philli swear by this shit but i cant stand it....

Co-fucking-sign!

I was trying to remember the name of that shit so I could post it.

My oldhead drinks that shit and it gives him such bad shitbreath that I can't stand within 6 feet when he's talking.

(Actually it's the Malt Liquor version that's the worst. The one you posted aint as bad.)

Ive had a love/hate relationship with this beer right here. This beer tastes like absolute shit but at 99 cents a tall can getting drunk and destroying your liver and taste buds has never been so cost effective. A fun fact about this beer is that if you drink more that 3 in one sitting you WILL die.

300px-Hurricane16oz.jpg

"Once youv'e been high on Gravity your going down."

word. this shit right here gets shit crackin for the low price of $2.25 for the 40oz. i rustle up change from the week and cop two of them and it makes me attracted to fat women in no time at all! rumor has hurricanes are made of actual hobo urine as well