the worst beer

mightymim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for everything else...PBR. I know all you hipsters are going to get mad, but to me that stuff is DISGUSTING. And it makes me shit my brains out two or three times the day after. When I think beer farts, I automatically think Pabst.

THIS!!

how come no one has said Arrogant Bastard? man, that beer is disgusting!

edit: to mightymim

skunked beer is by definition, bad

ps why is "high life" your sig? Is it possible that while high life is your favorite beer, skunked high life is the worst beer you've ever had? Or is "high life" a declaration of your get high or die trying lifestyle? Either way, I'm w DAO, you sound 18 years old.

Arrogant Bastard is nowhere near worth it's hype and price, but it's also nowhere near the "worst beer".

That's just stupid.

Arrogant Bastard is actually pretty reasonable when it comes to bomber-sized beers... It runs about $4 a bomber, compared with $3.50 local beers and $6-25 quality beers at our store...

on a different note, all cheap shitty beers aside, this is one of the worst beers I've ever tasted in my life. tried it for the novelty factor and couldn't even force myself to drink the whole thing under the premise of not wasting alcohol. the brewer should be shot.

they do an IPA and I think also a pilsner both brewed with Yerba Mate in them... ick.

3710759874_6d22643f56.jpg

So the ones who say Yuengling Lager is bad...you all just might as well kill yourself, its by far the best domestic. I like that some people are posting some micro brews and imports that are horrible to their tastes. Most of the posts are retarded, Im sorry, but if you walk into a store and see the price, alc content, and in some ways the word "Ice" on the beer and yet youre expecting a good outcome from it......anyways this beer we had at my old restaurant that is called the "Smoke Beer" was horrible. It tasted like a dark ale with grill scrapings. Bleh. Sadly though if you were eating a steak with mashed potatoes and you took a sip its actually enjoyable. Bad but only good with food.

aecht-schlenkerla-smoke-beer-21136259.jpg