the worst beer

mightymim

211 is the only beer that i thought i was going to puke from the taste alone. literally no more than 25% into the bottle(with no prior alcohol) my throat muscles got tight and i started salivating heavily, like what usually happens before puking. i took a little break though and finished the bottle. never again.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bud's all right, just not all the time. I prefer High Life as my regular cheap beer of choice.

I was exclusively a two 40's a day Mickey's drinker till I was around 25, then I just couldn't do it anymore. My liver probably looks like swiss cheese. HARD swiss cheese.

These days, a quart and a can of High Life is usually enough to make me feel mellow.

Ive had a love/hate relationship with this beer right here. This beer tastes like absolute shit but at 99 cents a tall can getting drunk and destroying your liver and taste buds has never been so cost effective. A fun fact about this beer is that if you drink more that 3 in one sitting you WILL die.

300px-Hurricane16oz.jpg

"Once youv'e been high on Gravity your going down."

i dont mind malt liquor... i'd rather drink a king cobra or an old E over some natty or keystone

but as far as real bad goes... i couldnt even finish a can of Black Label Ice even after i was hammered.

oh yea nad Blatz is pretty sick too but thats in the natty and keystone category

A fun fact about this beer is that if you drink more that 3 in one sitting you WILL die.

300px-Hurricane16oz.jpg

"Once youv'e been high on Gravity your going down."

I used to get 3 40's for 5 bucks of that shit.

And drink it in one night.

And I didn't die.

A fun fact about that is that a scene in Rocky 6 was filmed in the bar I used to get that deal from . :D

Fucking hate this shit

00595.gif

alot of you guys are posting great beers that you don't like.

if you genuinely think paulaner is BAD beer i'd really be curious to know what you think is great.

(its NOT the best, but its a very, very drinkable beer)