the worst beer

mightymim

I'm probably the only person on here who doesn't like Guinness.

Even when I used to be all about dark beers, I just never liked Guinness for some reason.

I know better than to throw it into a "worst beers" list though.

Cosigned fully. It's incredibly overhyped and not that good (or high ABV) for a very dark stout, but it sure as shit isn't anywhere near being one of the worst beers i've had. And i love dark beers, so i'm not just saying this because i don't like the style of beer and think that means its the worst.

Once again, you all are confusing "worst beer" with "beer i don't like." there is a big fucking difference.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love stouts but I wont drink Guiness

Cosigned fully. It's incredibly overhyped and not that good (or high ABV) for a very dark stout, but it sure as shit isn't anywhere near being one of the worst beers i've had. And i love dark beers, so i'm not just saying this because i don't like the style of beer and think that means its the worst.

Once again, you all are confusing "worst beer" with "beer i don't like." there is a big fucking difference.

I thought I was the only one.

I've tried it.

It's aight at first, but by the second beer it's got this citrusy aftertaste that builds up and ruins it.

No idea why there would be a citrus-like aftertaste in a beer labeled "golden wheat", but that was my experience.

that citrus-like aftertaste can be picked up in some wheat beers, it depends on what its brewed with obviously, but it seems like most of the wheat beers that are widely popular today, like blue moon or hoegaarden, have that citrusy flare, so budweiser grabbed that and ran with it making yet another horrible beer...

it is funny though your right, a lot of people have fucked up taste in beer on this one...but i really would say honey brown is one of the worst beers ever

that citrus-like aftertaste can be picked up in some wheat beers, it depends on what its brewed with obviously, but it seems like most of the wheat beers that are widely popular today, like blue moon or hoegaarden, have that citrusy flare, so budweiser grabbed that and ran with it making yet another horrible beer...

it is funny though your right, a lot of people have fucked up taste in beer on this one...but i really would say honey brown is one of the worst beers ever

i kinda like honey brown

the citrus taste is the hops

yall heard about NATURAL ICE.??? thats like the worse ever arounnd my way.. two beers ur drunk and leaves a hang over for life. i guess thats why all the hobos are doin it

So you wanna fit in huh kid? You think talking about the one time you tried two beers is a really SUPER COOL AWESOME story. Well 'yall' need to put some more man hours towards learning to drink .... good beer. There are much worse beers than Natty Ice ... sorry to break it to ya champ.