the worst beer

mightymim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's aight at first, but by the second beer it's got this citrusy aftertaste that builds up and ruins it.

No idea why there would be a citrus-like aftertaste in a beer labeled "golden wheat", but that was my experience.

Yeh, this is my exact experience with wheat beers. For a while I bought one when I was getting other beers and thought they were alright. Then got a couple one time and the second completely ruined it. Never touched them again.

Somewhat similar to the idea of Set and Setting for psychedelic drugs, proximity and company can justify the consumption of certain beers and enhance the expierence. For example, a cold can of the beast or natty light is improved by being near a river. If the sun is shining and you are floating down a river in innertubes with a bunch of white trash sluts a can of such beer is just the thing. Same goes for fishing.

The same for OE or other drinks that come in 22,32,40 and 64 oz containers. If you are down and out and in a urban situation sometimes a cold 40 of Big Bear is just the thing to make your day seem worthwhile, giving you the edge you need to find out that the homeless dude down by the yard is actually a PHD in higher math or the balls to do a fill in on a bus in broad daylight.

I will have to agree with Shai on Rainier ale however, the only setting that makes that particular beer appropriate is late stage chronic public drunkard. Like shopping cart and tent city style down and out.

I harbored a intense hatred for the silver bullet for years. When I was 14 I read that they dumped a bunch of money into keeping pot illegal, and for years would try to talk people out of buying it.

I have yet to try any of the new lime flavored shits, I do not understand the reasoning. If you want lime in your drink buy a lime. Cutting it up and throwing it in is half the fun anyway.

all those conspiracies about Coors are retarded....its a fact that the Coors family are a bunch of right-wing christian values assholes, but the reality is that they don't own Coors anymore...Molson does, and Molson is a Canadian company. Canada = semi-legal marijuana. we could start a thread about this but i wouldnt recommend it because its a pretty stupid argument.

I'm gonna go with PBR as the worst overall beer, it tastes like shit and the hipster-hype just makes it that much worse. When you show up at a party and your drinking budwiser or what-the-fuck-ever and some super cool hipster walks up and quotes Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet, calling whatever your drinking "pussy shit" and then screams PABST BLUE RIBBON...holy shit

You're seriously going to post this as the "worst beer"?

Yo real talk, a LOT of you motherfuckers sound like beer noobs.

cmonson.jpg

I know the world might explode, but DOA is right.

How is honey brown THE WORST beer?

The only beer I let rot in the fridge is Sam Adams.

Hate that shit.

Steel Reserve sucks ass too.

:edit:

And it isn't exactly beer, but I was saving this barley wine for a special occasion.

10654.jpg

Undrinkable.

When you show up at a party and your drinking budwiser or what-the-fuck-ever and some super cool hipster walks up and quotes Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet, calling whatever your drinking "pussy shit" and then screams PABST BLUE RIBBON...holy shit

I would love for this to happen to me.

Please let a hipster try and pull that shit on me.