Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 8/30/2018 at 6:23 AM, One Man Banned said:

Funny, was thinking of MKE pizza the other day and was tempted to post, guess this is as good a segway as ever to this:

image.png.286185ae3cd920f1839ece842b05bf8f.png

Where you got your pizza from?

Now I'm thinking of all my food spots there, and I don't even have munchies yet!

Bottom left could get it

Yo no bullshit Whole Foods pizza is not bad, market basket is aiiight too, Never been to Whole Foods and not had a slice, back in the scumbaggery days I’d just crush some while I “shopped”  and would duck the evidence behind some Amy’s organic bean soup......my favorite place in Massachusetts is probably Linwood cafe. In Providence I lived next to Caserta which is amazing classic af. Santarpios in east Boston is better than Regina in the north end, but they’re both really goooood. Bar pizza is big out here, Linwood cafe is the best, but town spa is on par and the original bar pizza Cristos which was in Broccccckton closed when he died but his kids opened up another Cristos but it’s garbage.......it’s really disappointing 

Wife is going nuts in the kitchen today, just made some kind of Quinoa salad with golden beets that was killer, as we're eating it she says she's making a homemade pizza today with onions, capers, and anchovies.

It's called "Pissaladière" or "Provençal Onion Pizza" and sounds like it's either really fucking good, or a complete disaster

Updates with photo's later, please keep this future pizza in your prayers today.

Bonus tip:

When your wife makes something for you (from scratch) it's spelled "homemade",

when your ex does it, it's spelled "hoemade".  

• LOL! 2

2018-09-22-175544.thumb.jpg.31be36301f3772fa5af670a12957392f.jpg

390272939_2018-09-2216_54.51HDR.thumb.jpg.10f3299b2193fbf4ad31672fb3fd031d.jpg

Pizza.thumb.jpg.dccb85aed83913624121d6db996f94bc.jpg

2018-09-22-191330.thumb.jpg.83d69c8baf84279856f50f2a568a36c7.jpg

Didn't get a chance to post these after eating yesterday so here they are. Pizza came out pretty good, only problem was the whole wheat crust, if it would have been like the last few crusts she's made this would have been a solid 8 factoring in for the rareness of this pizza. Washed it down with some even rarer Irish beer smuggled over the Atlantic by our last houseguest.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

One Man Banned there are not nearly enough anchovies on that pizza ( MY bad it's on previous page)

This looks like it would be pretty grim.

And in years gone by might have spawned pages of discussion in heated tones

About whether or not it is, in fact, a cheesesteak

Pretty sure it isn't but change my mind

IMG_7650 2.JPG

Edited by Schnitzel