Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

2 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Chicago style with ricotta and wontons on top. Haven’t eaten it yet. Was too full and for a to go box. 

top pic was teriyaki chicken

Is wontons a traditional Chicago topping?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@KILZ FILLZ i also endorse red pepper flake -

Whats the consensus on red pepper flakes? Generally if they are available, I am adding them but favor them on a more basic slice

Almost always.  I like to throw red pepper flakes under the cheese pre bake and then also add them to a slice post bake. 

• Like 2
  • Props 1

3 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

I miss the homie @Deine Mudder in this thread. 

I miss that Mudder Fawcka too.

But quite hilarious they bounced because the got nega propped once or twice for eating some heinous looking pizza.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

15 hours ago, LUGR said:

how was this? Broccoli not looking cooked to perfection, looks a bit over cooked from this angle.

My thoughts too but turned out to be fine.  In general I've found that the Italian joints tend to get broccoli on pizza right.  The one above is from an Italian bakery.  Have to admit copying the topping combo sometimes for homemade pizza.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

My thoughts too but turned out to be fine.  In general I've found that the Italian joints tend to get broccoli on pizza right.  The one above is from an Italian bakery.  Have to admit copying the topping combo sometimes for homemade pizza.

You get more wiggle room with overcooked broccoli than undercooked….which just gives you a broken tooth.

29 minutes ago, LUGR said:

You get more wiggle room with overcooked broccoli than undercooked….which just gives you a broken tooth.

Is that what broke your tooth before you went to the dentist? Mine broke eating "bioengineered" peanuts. Probably from some chunk of metal Chinese distributors threw in.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

Is that what broke your tooth before you went to the dentist? Mine broke eating "bioengineered" peanuts. Probably from some chunk of metal Chinese distributors threw in.

I can’t be certain. Last year I cracked the molar on the other side on an almond, when they crowned it, it never sat right; they ground it down and it still sits slightly high. I am starting to think that slight offset in height somehow caused the other side to crack (idfk)….switched dentist bc the first seemed amateurish. The new dentist was equally a pain in the ass but crown does seem to sit fine. It was hurting pretty bad last week and I thought something was wrong but that pain has chilled. Seems weird to never have a cracked tooth and then suddenly have two in a year. Maybe I’m just at that age when shit starts to fail.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I can’t be certain. Last year I cracked the molar on the other side on an almond, when they crowned it, it never sat right; they ground it down and it still sits slightly high. I am starting to think that slight offset in height somehow caused the other side to crack (idfk)….switched dentist bc the first seemed amateurish. The new dentist was equally a pain in the ass but crown does seem to sit fine. It was hurting pretty bad last week and I thought something was wrong but that pain has chilled. Seems weird to never have a cracked tooth and then suddenly have two in a year. Maybe I’m just at that age when shit starts to fail.

Probably a "bioengineered" almond.

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, LUGR said:

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

I can’t be certain. Last year I cracked the molar on the other side on an almond.....Seems weird to never have a cracked tooth and then suddenly have two in a year. Maybe I’m just at that age when shit starts to fail.

But your signature breh.... gonna have to change it to I'll broccoli the fuckin molder teeth out ya mouf.

• LOL! 1