Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have worked at the following pizzerias - Round Table. Papa Murphys, Papa Johns, Skips Pizza, Sarpinos. 

i never worked at Dominoes but I did steal one of the huge magnet light box jawns for the roof of my car - rolled around in a Cutlass Sierra with that shit on the roof.

Trolling.

Shit I thought it was 6 but its only 5 - haha

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

@LUGR I had never heard shell before - I usually say dough too until its cooked. 

Those pre-made store bought things live in a weird zone of kinda cooked already weird not exactly dough but not crust edge of the world. 

I will say that in my entire life considering all forms, store bought, home made, frozen etc I think I have only had like 2 pizzas that I thought were shitty. 

What was your favorite spot for

slices in the city - I used to fuck with Escape from New York, Nizarros and Seniores 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

3 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@LUGR I had never heard shell before - I usually say dough too until its cooked. 

Those pre-made store bought things live in a weird zone of kinda cooked already weird not exactly dough but not crust edge of the world. 

I will say that in my entire life considering all forms, store bought, home made, frozen etc I think I have only had like 2 pizzas that I thought were shitty. 

What was your favorite spot for

slices in the city - I used to fuck with Escape from New York, Nizarros and Seniores 

Dang, saying you only had 2 shitty pizzas in your life I took you for a Fat Slice or Blondie’s type of dude 😝 .

I have had so many mediocre to shitty pieces of pizza….I almost gave up on pizza.

Nizarros was my go to when I lived by it, they had this slice with feta on it that was really good. Escape from NY was decent, Pan Handle Pizza was good when it was around.

When I lived on 6th & Natoma I used to eat at Chico’s late night a couple times a week. Wouldn’t say that was good pizza but was always interesting 😂.

4 hours ago, CALIgula said:

Tried a place called Anonimo in Sacramento a couple days ago. Pretty legit. The pizza i got was called the Little Italy and i got it with a side of hot honey

20240224_193126.jpg

How was the hot honey?  How was it on the pizza?

1 minute ago, CALIgula said:

I tried a slice without the hot honey and the pizza already tasted pretty good. The hot honey took it to the next level. 10/10 would recommend. 

I came across some hot honey but slept on it.  Now I wish I hadn't.  Will do next time.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Bummer when that spot closed - 

I had it once or twice but don’t really remember it. I remember Goat Hill being pretty good too. Also, there was some trendy spot close to Divis and McAllister that was good too.

Back then, I would go for a burrito over pizza 9 out of 10 times.

• Truth 1

58 minutes ago, ndv said:

Right on!  I had a burrito for lunch today.  

Freebirds.

I used to hit up Freebirds in Isla Vista - that might have been the original. Talking 20+ years ago.....

@Fist 666you're not wrong - ive always been in the Bay so I cant relate to not having quality right down the street

• Like 1