Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

home made jobbie last night.

couldn't face any more leftovers.

prosciutto,left over ham, olives, sundried tomatoes, 

was great but I can't get the base as crispy as I'd like.

I have a pizza stone for the over but it just doesn't work. on the underside enough.

Though maybe it's a fan forced oven issue.

IMG_9212.jpg

Looks fantastic! Maybe need to cook hotter?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

home made jobbie last night.

couldn't face any more leftovers.

prosciutto,left over ham, olives, sundried tomatoes, 

was great but I can't get the base as crispy as I'd like.

I have a pizza stone for the over but it just doesn't work. on the underside enough.

Though maybe it's a fan forced oven issue.

IMG_9212.jpg

I switched from a pizza stone to a baking steel.  They distribute heat better (I also started baking hotter like 450+).

Let the steel pre heat with the oven for a good 20+ mins, you can even throw a cookie sheet or something underneath the rack you're cooking on to direct some heat up. 

• Like 3

Maaaaann 🙁 at first i was excited and at the start I though this was legit and happy about it.  Becuase everyone knows the dinners pizza hut gave us was the best. 

So legit thought they were going to bring that back. Then I thought the middle east influence of ingredients was a great twist to pizza amd thought of all the potential and possibilities that would have.  🥺

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, ndv said:

Maaaaann 🙁 at first i was excited and at the start I though this was legit and happy about it.  Becuase everyone knows the dinners pizza hut gave us was the best. 

So legit thought they were going to bring that back. Then I thought the middle east influence of ingredients was a great twist to pizza amd thought of all the potential and possibilities that would have.  🥺

then what?

• Truth 1

1 minute ago, LUGR said:

then what?

Then we would of had all kinda style and flavors of pizza.  Imagine a Indian take on pizza, or perhaps a Turkish take, what about a central or south American take?  I am sure there are pies in this world that have some authentic twists that haven't been discovered yet because perhaps nobody has thought to look. 

Imagine the Hamas pizza has to bee pretty good, a Halal version, with lamb.  Call it the I.E.D.

Bro! Pizza hut is on to something and they don't even know it.  

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Then we would of had all kinda style and flavors of pizza.  Imagine a Indian take on pizza, or perhaps a Turkish take, what about a central or south American take?  I am sure there are pies in this world that have some authentic twists that haven't been discovered yet because perhaps nobody has thought to look. 

Imagine the Hamas pizza has to bee pretty good, a Halal version, with lamb.  Call it the I.E.D.

FBFC44FB-D677-4FCB-A3E0-89E6138746E2.gif

• Truth 1

10 hours ago, ndv said:

Google "Lahmacun "

• Props 1

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Ha.  I was a few beers in by the time I ate that and didn't notice the topping distribution.  Bet the kitchen rushed, we had the place busy.  Roni, bacon, sausage, peppers.

You have got to be their # 1 customer….?

probably got your pic on the wall and a pizza on the menu named after you

• Truth 1

On further sober(er) review today the topping was peppers and they went red and green.  Not as aesthetically pleasing, and some of the toppings are under the cheese, but if you look there is an even distribution.

That is not a fly, wtf?  That is most certainly a rat turd.  Nothing wrong with that, there's a little bit of vermin spice in most foods we eat, there is an allowable amount in food set by the fine government of our country, and I am clearly being served my full daily recommended serving.  But yeah, I had the rest of that pizza for breakfast and that slice was there.  It's a little char that probably fell off the peel as they moved pizzas around.

I'm known at that establishment but I doubt well enough to have something named after me, which would be cool.  There is a different place I frequent where I tend to order the same toppings to the point where I think it should be my pizza.

But what would my pizza be??  The OMB?  Onion, (smoked) Mozz, Bacon?  Or would I be the Supreme Sausage?  The Dirty Clam?  The Smokey Bird?

I'm going to open an Oontz based pizzeria.  Will make a philly cheesesteak pizza in honor of @DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONERand call it the Channel 0 Philly Hero.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

The Lugr- Jalapeno and extra sausage

The Lugr Supreme- Jalapeno, extra sausage, pineapple, and broccoli cooked to perfection

The Lugr After Hours- Fruity Pebbles, goat cheese, crushed knockoff Oreo cookie

The Deine Mudder- Charred broccoli and pineapple, sour pickles, sprinkles of hate

The Nicklesndimes- Vegan sausage, vegan cheese, zucchini, mustard drizzle

Mr. Yuck's Ketchup Supreme....

The Mercer- sourdough starter base, hand forested wild mushroom, wild boar sausage from a boar I killed in a knife fight and butchered myself, weed crumbles

The KilzFillz- BBQ pigeon, birdshot, taco seasoning, splash of Corona

The NOEM- white pie with macaroni and a White Claw based sauce

The T4M*- diced tamales, ecstasy crumbles.  Served with glow sticks.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 3