As the vaj turns... today in 12oz...

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn,

This is the most shameful thread ever. Really man.

DHABZ - Bro, you should have never started this thread. I mean your girl cheated on you with another dude...and I know for a fact that Gliks wasnt the only one she was trying to get with. So man, you really should just dump her ass. She is no good my man

Gliks - We had our disargeements man, and I feel bad for you. Shit dude, you got played by some worthless girl from Dallas. You should have seen it coming man, but I guess we all make mistakes. Forget about it man, you cant turn ho's into housewives

Vaj - Wow! You are a worthless bitch....I hope you never show your face around here again.

2 cents from R@ndom, I cant believe you guys posted this shit at all.

Re: Kleenex....

which facts are fucked up?

you tried to e-pimp eastbay, sending him pics, phone sexn him, bitching about dhabs to him, asking him to help you, blah blah blah. did that not happen? because it's common knowledge that it did.

you did the exact same shit, word for word, to gliks. i know that, because i got the emails forwarded to me as soon they came to him. i got the run down nightly.

what other facts are there? that you're an ex stripper, methhead, attention whore, who was hitting on me right in front of gliks, popping shit about how sexy you thought i was? did you not say that? cause i can give you the exact quote. did you not try and swallow every single thing you could get your hands on, until you had to be carried to the car? pretty fucking classy. almost as classy as shitting all over dhabs by posting pics of you naked in gliks bed. oh, and did you not tell him this morning that you still love him?

just walk away girl, you're over.

sq-kay-slay-kool-herc.jpg

GOD!!! DAMN!!!

DAMN THIS NIGGA JUST AIRED THIS BITCH OUT! :lol: I WISH I WOULD FUCK A BITCH OFF 12OZ AND SHE GET ON HERE RUNNIN HER MOUTH. MY NIGGAS I BE TRYNA TELL YALL MAN. STOP WIFIN THESE HOES B...METHMAN IS ON HERE HYPE THEN A MUTHAFUCKA CUZ HE GOT HIS BITCH BACK. TERRIBLE, DOG YOU AN ASSHOLE FOR TAKIN THIS BITCH BACK UNLESS YOU GOT SOMETHING COOKIN IN THAT BIG ASS HEAD OF YOURS. G-LIK$, MY NIGGA WE ALL GOTTA TAKE AN L SOMETIME BUT YO...I MAKE A BITCH GIMME THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER, YOU DIG? IN OTHER WORDS, YOU'RE FINNA SUCK MY DICK ON CAMERA OR SOMETHING SO YOU'LL THINK TWICE ABOUT TRYNA PLAY ME BEFORE YOU END UP ON YOUTUBE 50 TIMES WIT MY DICK IN YA MOUTH...AND DONT TELL ME ALL YA DEEP DARK SECRETS CUZ I WILL AIR YOU THE FUCK OUT PUBLICLY...IM A NICE GUY BUT BITCH DONT GET IT TWISTED I'LL BE THAT NIGGA, THE MOST RUTHLESS NIGGA YOU EVER ENCOUNTERED.

ALSO, I AINT FINNA SPEND A DIME ON YOU BITCH! YOU WHITE YOU POSED TO HAVE MONEY!

AND YO, METHAVELI THE DON...DONT GET AMPED MY NIGGA, THIS IS NOT A W, MATTERFACT THERE AINT NO W'S IN THIS WHOLE SITUATION. MY NIGGA GLIK TOOK A LOWERCASE L, YOU TOOK A 72 POINT FONT L, AND SHORTY, PSH...THAT BITCH TOOK A ELEPHANT. ITS A DOUBLE STANDARD BUT BITCHES NEED TO KNOW IF YOU PULL SOME SHIT LIKE THIS YOU JUST END UP LOOKIN LIKE A ILL WASTEBASKET BITCH, I KNOW BITCHES I DONE TRIZZED THATS LOOKIN CLASSIER THAN YOU RIGHT NOW. SMH. TERRIBLE. SO YOU GOT TO SEE THE BRONX FOR A LIL BIT BUT IT COST YOU YOUR DIGNITY BOO. PUT THAT ON TWO SLICES Y COMETELO

I'm always making an ass of myself...... I know... everytime I say something. You people... are BY FAR the biggest collection of idiots.... I have EVER seen (the exceptions should know who you are).... and this is the reason I am not on here very much, the stupidity is simply overwhelming in most circumstances.

I'm always making an ass of myself...... I know... everytime I say something. You people... are BY FAR the biggest collection of idiots.... I have EVER seen (the exceptions should know who you are).... and this is the reason I am not on here very much, the stupidity is simply overwhelming in most circumstances.

you're a good guy, man. stop the shit talking and think for a minute. if girl dumped you for an internet guy from 12oz, flies up to NYC to fuck him, then comes back to you a month later, hating on glik0 for being a writer (she shoulda known that, he's a mod on 12oz), then damn, man...she's gonna stick you in the back again. and the next time it's gonna hurt 3000000000000 times worse than it did the first time.

you will end up kicking yourself.

DOGGIE, I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN CALL A NIGGA AN IDIOT WHEN YOU GOT PUT ON BLAST BY THIS HO DAILY, GOT EMMBARASSED TO A BUNCH OF NIGGAS YOU DONT KNOW, THEN YOU FUCK AROUND AND WELCOME THE BITCH BACK WITH OPEN ARMS?! PERSONALLY I WOULD ROOF THIS BITCH AFTER MY SISTER BEAT HER PLACENTA OUT.

dhabs --you're calling someone out for crying over a girl. every dude i know has cried over a girl at one point in their life.

ONE TIME IN KINDERGARTEN MARIA STOPPED EATING COOKIES WITH ME AND STARTED EATING COOKIES WITH TRACY AT HIS TABLE. I CRIED A LITTLE BIT AND WHEN MY POPS CAME TO SCOOP ME UP HE ASKED ME WHY I WAS CRYING AND I TOLD HIM, HE PROMPTLY SLAPPED ME IN THE MOUTH AND SAID "NIGGA DONT YOU EVER CRY OVER A BITCH, THATS LIKE CRYING CUZ YOUR GOLDFISH DIED, GO GET A NEW ONE"

THE NEXT DAY I WAS SITTING WITH ALISON EATING COOKIES, I NEVER SHED A TEAR OVER A BITCH FROM THAT POINT FORWARD. FEEL ME?