As the vaj turns... today in 12oz...

Dirty_habiT

Re: Kleenex....

sq-kay-slay-kool-herc.jpg

GOD!!! DAMN!!!

ALSO, I AINT FINNA SPEND A DIME ON YOU BITCH! YOU WHITE YOU POSED TO HAVE MONEY!

AND YO, METHAVELI THE DON...DONT GET AMPED MY NIGGA, THIS IS NOT A W, MATTERFACT THERE AINT NO W'S IN THIS WHOLE SITUATION. MY NIGGA GLIK TOOK A LOWERCASE L, YOU TOOK A 72 POINT FONT L, AND SHORTY, PSH...THAT BITCH TOOK A ELEPHANT. ITS A DOUBLE STANDARD BUT BITCHES NEED TO KNOW IF YOU PULL SOME SHIT LIKE THIS YOU JUST END UP LOOKIN LIKE A ILL WASTEBASKET BITCH, I KNOW BITCHES I DONE TRIZZED THATS LOOKIN CLASSIER THAN YOU RIGHT NOW. SMH. TERRIBLE. SO YOU GOT TO SEE THE BRONX FOR A LIL BIT BUT IT COST YOU YOUR DIGNITY BOO. PUT THAT ON TWO SLICES Y COMETELO

i felt like MERO was getting kind of old and bland lately.

but he totally redeemed his hood shit with that blast right there.

a 72 font L HAHA.

dhabs if you take that bitch back your the biggest loser here.

gliks got some pussy, maybe spent a lil money, but that bitch is DONE in NY. wont ever see her again, she will be another memory to laugh at while drinkin hineys in marcy project stairwells. you on the other hand, will wife that bitch and everytime you fuck that pussy you should be reminded about what dicks have been up in there in your leave of absense.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I appreciate the wonderful advice from all of you great people... but my whole thing is like this, I knew exactly what would happen, and I told her that I would still be here when she got done being an idiot.... and here I am.

I have no problem getting girls. But I like this one.... and obviously one of your guys' famed leaders fell so hard for her that he blew a bunch of money on her.... which is really really stupid.... but hey, I've done stupid things, but they never involved spending a bunch of money on something I was unsure of. I've got more sense than that. I can get girls without being a "bad guy" or a tattoo artist, or buying a new pair of shoes every other week.

The whole point of this thread was.... the big man... crying.... and me feeling bad and wanting to send kleenex. I still think it's funny. I mean seriously.... love.... seriously.... internet love? You can't go falling in love with girls over the internet, I don't care what they tell your or show you. But you get wiser with age, it will take time... you have to make mistakes like this to grow up one day. So either learn from it, or continue to be stupid, your choice, I am moving forward while many of you stand still beating your meat to some letters you spent way too much time drawing and they still suck... I know some of you have some cute styles, or you're going to art school and everything, but anyone can be an artist. Get some skills and stop trying to make being a hippy look like some kind of bad ass shit.

• Like 1

Well, I appreciate the wonderful advice from all of you great people... but my whole thing is like this, I knew exactly what would happen, and I told her that I would still be here when she got done being an idiot.... and here I am.

I have no problem getting girls. But I like this one.... and obviously one of your guys' famed leaders fell so hard for her that he blew a bunch of money on her.... which is really really stupid.... but hey, I've done stupid things, but they never involved spending a bunch of money on something I was unsure of. I've got more sense than that. I can get girls without being a "bad guy" or a tattoo artist, or buying a new pair of shoes every other week.

The whole point of this thread was.... the big man... crying.... and me feeling bad and wanting to send kleenex. I still think it's funny. I mean seriously.... love.... seriously.... internet love? You can't go falling in love with girls over the internet, I don't care what they tell your or show you. But you get wiser with age, it will take time... you have to make mistakes like this to grow up one day. So either learn from it, or continue to be stupid, your choice, I am moving forward while many of you stand still beating your meat to some letters you spent way too much time drawing and they still suck... I know some of you have some cute styles, or you're going to art school and everything, but anyone can be an artist. Get some skills and stop trying to make being a hippy look like some kind of bad ass shit.

dhabz: that is the most foolish thing ever. you will be there waiting when sh gets done being stupid? man, lay off the booze for a minute and think about that. you are tasting gliks cock every time you go down on her. she's a common street whore. sorry, no other words for it.

So either learn from it, or continue to be stupid, your choice, I am moving forward

son, did you not see the fucking text i posted?

perhaps you need another one.

loveyou.jpg

this is 'moving forward'?!

dude, she's sending him text messages about how much she lives him, while you're posting about how 'you won'.

get a grip dog, SHE'S PLAYING YOU OUT, WHILE YOU SPEAK.

she might have played gliks once, but she's playing you RIGHT NOW.

how can you sit there like a man, an try and act like you aint a bitch?

keep talking shit, i got more.

dhabz: that is the most foolish thing ever. you will be there waiting when sh gets done being stupid? man, lay off the booze for a minute and think about that. you are tasting gliks cock every time you go down on her. she's a common street whore. sorry, no other words for it.

the thing that i think is that. why did he take her back so fast?

thats the part that just leaves me like" "

if you knew you were ganna take her back. why wouldnt you make her beg more?

one day of crying to you aint ganna make it better like that. you should have pushed it for months. see if she even really wants to stay with you. this is so soon. you cant tell what she'll do next

i dont know. if anyone can make sense of that, what ever.

im fucking tripin off of anti-psychotics

I would still be here being an idiot.... and here I am.

SON IF THERES ONE PERSON I WOULD RELISH BEATING SUDAFED BYPRODUCTS OUT OF, ITS YOU. YOU COME OFF MAD SMARMY LIKE YOU THINK YOU'RE THAT NIGGA. YOU'RE AN "EX"FIEND FROM TEXAS DOGS. WHATS YOUR LIFE LIKE? SERIOUSLY

TAKE THAT BIG ASS FACE OF YOURS AND MAKE SOME PUPPY DOG EYES FOR YOUR HO, AND TELL HER YOU STILL LOVE HER EVEN THOUGH SHE BEEN THROUGH MORE COCKS THAN MANZANILLO. :lol:

• Like 2