As the vaj turns... today in 12oz...

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

gotta respect the mans wishes. if users want to dig, i'm sure they can find nudes.

Im pretty sure ive seen them and a slew of other 12oz chicks in the revenge thread that popped up like 4 months ago.

that was the last drama jumpoff.

i just read the entire thing too..

ill chime in with this:

Glik$..you alright man..new found respect..at least youve been honest..

dhabs..as everyone said...you are a real idiot and need to mature up a little dog..

you are a fool if you think things can be normal.. your bitch got dicked down from someone off the internet..you didnt win shit...if anything Gliks ended up a winner in this.

VAJ- i hope you admit to yourself you are confused, im not gonna call you names simply because you are just doing what you want to do..the real joke is on Dhabs..

seeking- nail in the coffin, gave over

MERO- BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA DAMN SON. YOU MADE THIS THREAD SHINE LIKE TOM BRADY GOING NO HUDDLE FOR THE TD AFTER THE TEAM IS ALREADY WINNING BY 42. (INSERT JADA LAUGH HERE)

I don't have an opinion on Vaj, Dhabs or Gliks except that it's better to keep your business off the streets (and the internet) but ya'll already know that.

My only real comment is for Suki concerning enjoying the pussy and the penis....ok, well it's not really a comment. Just a thought.