As the vaj turns... today in 12oz...

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Kleenex....

But to sum it all up, on the hole girth wins?

In general yes... you just have to find a way to show them that you're packin without coming off as desperate or creepy.

which facts are fucked up?

you tried to e-pimp eastbay, sending him pics, phone sexn him, bitching about dhabs to him, asking him to help you, blah blah blah. did that not happen? because it's common knowledge that it did.

you did the exact same shit, word for word, to gliks. i know that, because i got the emails forwarded to me as soon they came to him. i got the run down nightly.

what other facts are there? that you're an ex stripper, methhead, attention whore, who was hitting on me right in front of gliks, popping shit about how sexy you thought i was? did you not say that? cause i can give you the exact quote. did you not try and swallow every single thing you could get your hands on, until you had to be carried to the car? pretty fucking classy. almost as classy as shitting all over dhabs by posting pics of you naked in gliks bed. oh, and did you not tell him this morning that you still love him?

just walk away girl, you're over.

U R A real nancy drew.... solve the mystery of the pyramids next.

Re: CLEAN UP ON ISLE 12[oz] please...

I mean, it's working... I didn't know that someone so big and strong could be crushed so easily. I mean aren't you graffiti guys all tough and bad ass and shit? You can't be crying if you're trying to be tough.... that's all the kleenex thing was about.

For the record, I never hit VAJ, I was raised to not hit women.... and I've always stood by that. Why is it that women want to make my "herb" ass happy by doing whatever they can? I mean it doesn't add up, it's not because I'm the "attractive asshole" guy that every girl wants to leave their husband for... I don't know what it is.

Vaj is a little confused at times, and she stretches the truth... and you gullible guys believed her shit. The meth thing is way played, nobody's card is being pulled by making comments about a past drug addiction... there's plenty of people still hooked that you could waste your breathe making fun of, I'm sure they would whole heartedly care what your self validating fools have to say.

So, Gliko, did you kiss her? What's my dick taste like "my dude'? hahaa.

Re: Soap Opera

a little confused? she's a cock craving drunken whore, who probaby would have ran our whole crew, if not for the fact that none of us wanted to even be in the same room with her. and if your girl is 'stretching the truth' and telling anyone that will listen about how you beat her, again, congrats on that prize. i think springer is calling, he wants an interview.

PS. you cant really brag about how your dick was in her mouth, when his was as well. it kinda doesnt work like that.

• Like 1

So, Gliko, did you kiss her? What's my dick taste like "my dude'? hahaa.

it's funny how a bunch of people tooled on your name when Glik$ posted the photo of Vaj on his couch. But Glik$ never really let loose on your name all that much. But you start this thread and start talking shit, and not once have i seen Glik$ jump on you. even Vaj said there's no bad blood between them. but then you go and say this shit? it kind of proves who's the bigger man.

For those that may have missed it, the original title was the Kleenex's are in the mail, because apparently Gliko is so in love with someone that he cries.

I mean, this has lame written all over it. Falling in love over the internet, spending all your hard earned dollars, actually not so hard earned (I heard you have soft woman hands)... and then getting owned. I probably wouldn't say shit if I got owned too.

Hurry up and send the shoe back you big cry baby.

for the truly bored...a blast from 2005. my favorite is when dhabz calls va a 'fat snatch whore'. see dhabz, we totally agree on something!

Wednesday... little brother breaks his foot at work with me... almost loses 3 toes. I felt like it was my fault because I got him the job. Wednesday night, my now ex girlfriend decides that she's going out to some party for a dead guy she knew from high school... and she's going with this girl that's about 5'4" that loves to eat xanax, smoke weed all the time, and take the black cock. Naturally I don't like this girl because she's a bad influence. Oh and my ex tells me I can't go. A little fishy yes? So then Thursday rolls around, my ex and I had plans to go out to some bars.... well I try to call her at work from my work, she's "busy, she has to go..." so I don't hear from her again for the rest of the day... despite her claims of trying to page me and call my house. That's kinda funny because the only time I don't receive a page is when she say's she tried to page me. And my caller ID didn't say she called. I don't understand why she insists on lying like that and saying she paged and called. So I didn't call her either, because I figured she was playing head games some more. She ended up going out with this other slut on Thursday night... this girl, her name is Kristal... which I don't even know if this is a real person or if it's just a name to cover up what my ex was really doing, I'm not sure. So anyway, last week, or week before last my ex was pissing me off, and I call her house and that Kristal girl answers and says "Stop calling, she's MY bitch now..." and kristal continues on to say that she makes more money in one night than I make in a week. Which is great I guess if you have no respect for yourself. My ex later tells me that she didn't like that girl at her house and she'd probably never see her again.... well until Thursday. So yesterday I call her right when I wake up. She says, "I'm not your girlfriend." So I said, "alright." and went up to her work to give her some money I owed her. So she acts an ass at her job too and tells me to leave. The other thing that's great is she didn't know I was coming up there. When I walked in the door of her work, she get's this really guilty scared look on her face because she's on the phone with someone. And she see's me and immediately says "I have to call you back" and just hangs the phone up. She's giving me this look like I busted her sucking someone else's dick. I still owe her about $130 which I plan to pay her even though she did me pretty dirty this past couple days. I need some new friends that know some respectable girls. My ex used to be a drug addict/thief you know the whole staying gone for days stealing shit to get high type of thing. Well, I thought she changed her ways last time she went to jail. She hasn't stolen anything that I know of. But I'm now suspecting that she may have done drugs again since she's being really shade tree about everything involving "us"... and she's hanging out with that stripper girl and that other bitch she knows from high school. Either that or she's trying to find another guy to be with, or she may already have... which would make her a cheater.

Now the bitch has the nerve to call my brother at his job looking for a hookup on some green. What a fucking moron. Never trust someone who is bipolar. She tried to tell my brother that she just lied to me about being with someone else so we could break up. It's too late to cover it up after you already said it BITCH.

let me start by saying that me and dumbass ******* broke up on June 1 2005. Not the other day. He couldnt get over me and well what can i say...... I dropped his ass because he is an immature little bitch and he cant understand when people dont want him around. he then decided that he would bother me everyday despite the fact that i flat out told him daily how much i DO NOT care about him.

1. thats right you werent invited get over it. you are no fun to be around and nobody i know other your family likes to hang out with you. and by the way, **** isnt exactly mr fun either so that isnt saying much and the rest of your fam ily cant stand to look at you. maybe thats because you are a pathetic 23 year old living in your white trash family of 9 people.

2. this dumbass knows damn good and well that i paged him numerous times thursday. we had plans he bailed. he later told me that HE was out being a whore. anyway whatever its completely irrelevent now. im sure that all this bullshit is his own guilt and crybaby ways eating him up inside.

3. he says he didnt call me that night, thats right because him and another lowlife queer were out with "respectable" girls. i doubt it.

4. Kristal yes she is a stripper, no she is not a loser like dumbass. the day she told jon that i was "her bitch" was the day that he called my house 48 times in 10 minutes. no joke for real. he is a damned PSYCHO! the sad part is that after that he continued to pursue me. I did say i didnt like that kristal was a stripper but she does know how to have fun. and considering i am only 20 i like to have fun. too bad he has absolutely no idea what fun is.

5. the look i appartently gave him was a look of disgust because he is such a pathetic human being. why wuold you go to your ex girlfriends work 10 minutes after she tells you how much she wants you to stay the fuck away.

6. i never did you dirty. you stupid mother fucker. I did everything i could to keep our relationship together. i never loan people money especially not for a piece of shit talon that hasnt ran since he bought it. being his girlfriend at the time i felt it would be wrong not to give him the money. its been 4 months since i loaned him the measely $300 and i still have not seen all of it nor does the car run. PATHETIC AS HELL! correct me if im wrong but dont most 23 year olds have working vehicles, houses of their own and jobs? what a fucking loser.

7. you can say i was a thief/ drug addict all you want but the truth is that i met him in the shittiest part of dallas where he was basically a GAY METH PROSTITUTE. I AM THE ONE WHO HELPED HIM GET OUT OF THAT LIFESTYLE. I AM THE ONE WHO TOLD HIM HE NEEDED TO GO TO PROBATION SO HE DIDNT GO TO PRISON. I AM THE ONE WHO BROUGHT HIM FROM THE GUTTER. AND I AM THE ONE IS TIRED OF HIS STUPID SHIT AND IS MOVING ON TO BIGGER (HAHA) AND BETTER THINGS. which truthfully isnt very hard. he is such a drag.

8. no you stupid fuck i wasnt on drugs i was trying to get you the fuck out of my life. there was no us. there hasnt been in a long time. GOD DAMN!

And all of you that even listen to his shit are dumber than i already thought. grow the fuck up.

the drama was originated from your dear queer dhabz. i could care less about all this bullshit and this web site. but i forgot to mention my favorite part. i love how he has constantly told me how stupid i am. ok lets see. i graduated in the top 10% of my class of 755 people. he never graduated. i am a sophomore at uta. he sits at home and plays video games. I am solely in charge of a business. yes it is a small one but i run it, he cant keep a job longer than a month. I am a part of special intelligence in the US army, he sits at home and plays video games. Despite my felony charge, i can still get any job in the army because i am ranked a military genius, he sits at home and plays video games. did i mention he is 3 years older than me? Get your priorities straight asshole and try to think before you speak.

heres another great point to the ignorance of *****. The past week he has sent over 100 text messages to my phone telling me how much he hates me. When i tried to call him to tell him that a mature adult would use words, he had his mommy call me a slut and hang up on me. seriously, grow the fuck up. We havent even communicated, this is all the shit he has sat around and made up or heard from others while sucking on his mothers tata and crying. grow up, move on, become an adult and then you can try another attempt at being respected. oh and by the by im pretty sure your felony for graffitti is just as bad, if not worse than my theft charge. on top of that, mine will be removed in a few years, not to mention nobody cares because i am an important piece of government property.

i know some of you out there actually PHYSICALLY know ***. the ones i know are actually respectable, intelligent human beings. maybe you guys can show him how to be a man instead of a whiny little brat. ***- i wish you the best. I hope somebody will have a heart and care about you, at least as a charity case if not anything else.

Yo check this hoe out. She just gets to doin drugs and gets to movin her mouth so fast. I can't believe some of the lies that comes out of her mouth though. They used to call her

FAT SNATCH and DOPE WHORE

all the time. I tried to pretend like she was going to stop stealing from people and stop doing dope, but once a crack head always a crack head. Now she's going to come on here trying to talk about my life for revenge? Ol' bitch paged me last night at like 330am probably because she was on dope and pissed off and tired. I'm like sleeping thinking, GOD what the fuck, why doesn't she like go to bed doesn't she have school or some shit? What a terrible snobby person she is, and I seriously doubt she's a military genious... they were like, dumb bitch you got this busted tattoo behind yoru ear, maybe if it looked good it'd be ok..;. but you do dumb shit when you're drunk so we don't want you in the army, but go ahead and tell people you're a military genious. I'm out, this bitch is fucking nuts.

God that military genius thing is something else, do you really think you're that smart, you're a product of two dope heads, which one turned alcoholic. Where did it go wrong? Was it the divorce, or was it when dope couldnt' stop controlling one of your parents' lives? So you spiralled down into depression and petty theft. You'd let people you barely know use your car because you were on xanax and wanted some speed. Everybody ran your ass through, why do you think your car got stollen 4 times before you got rid of it. Everybody hates you and knows what kind of person you are, and you just got played for the fool once again. Sure you could probably suck some dick to make yourself feel important, like someone value's you... the only people that value you are some towel head terrorists that own an ice cream shop, and that's because they know they can pay you next to nothing to do all the work. Don't you think a military genius would get paid some sort of money? It's hard to believe that this girl thinks she's gone from being a hoe to being some kind of model citizen... she just barely got into school recently and failed her whole first semester because she couldn't go a day without drinking beer. But damn after all that beer, she sure did look "healthy".... and it makes you wonder, here it is a couple weeks later, she's done nothing but eat ice cream and stay out late with drug addicts... how did she lose the weight? Would it be drugs? Is she not eating because she's depressed about her stretch marks FROM NOT HAVING ANY KIDS? This girl thinks she's fucking a beautiful goddess or something, when really just because you have a fuck load of makeup on and barely any clothes, doesn't make you any sexier.... maybe to a drunk ass, I'll give you that. Which I was drunk most of the time when I hit it, but it was all the same to her. She would always talk about love but really she just enjoyed dick in her hole. Sadly this girl should never reproduce, or if she does, donate the baby to science so we can fix people that are deranged. It gets bad when you actually start believing your own lies. I know you all have known someone before that insists upon what they are saying being the truth... when you know god damn good and well it's total bullshit. Zodiddly will never hold a good relationship. Anyone with her long enough will realise what kind of person she is. I unfortunately cannot warn whoever she's with now, because she did a good job of covering her ass. Her ex before me was my friend and he actually said, not to fuck with her because she totally sucks. That's the guy that she said was some other worthless queer. That's funny though because she hates him.... after she GAVE him the keys to her car and she got busted and taken to jail... then she tries to trip out after she sobered up a bit with the lesbians in the slammer, and she wants her car back after she said he could use it, because he was giving other girls rides in it.... haha, now I don't blame him. Ol' girl has had some bad luck with everything the past couple years, she was on so much xanax one night while trying to rack shit from a walmart or target or some shit, that she BIT the security guard and he went to the hospital.... fucking psycho as hell, and then telling me to grow up, after biting someone... how old are you? It get's better, she's all running from her court date, doing dope, hoping that a cop will not pull her over out of coincidence because her ass will go straight to jail... and then when she gets out the first thing she does is call me, her ex's best friend.... talking about, "let's kick it, I really like you..." Meanwhile I had been hating the friends that I had chosen and I was pretty much at my wit's end with them... so I was already on the verge of giving all those people up and finding new friends.... and she comes through like fucking SHERA or some shit thinking she saved my life from certain failure. Something about a CONVICTED FELON for assault and theft is alot worse than someone who's on deffered adjudication for painting. She's an idiot, I hope she comes back and gives me more ammo to blow her ass up with, her arguments could never hold water before, I don't see why they would now.

it's funny how a bunch of people tooled on your name when Glik$ posted the photo of Vaj on his couch. But Glik$ never really let loose on your name all that much. But you start this thread and start talking shit, and not once have i seen Glik$ jump on you. even Vaj said there's no bad blood between them. but then you go and say this shit? it kind of proves who's the bigger man.

I am going to have to co-sign this...