As the vaj turns... today in 12oz...

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yo theo why does kwami SUCK SO MUCH????

kwame brown? yes, he definitely sucks. jordan didn't like him when he was on the wizards, and i see why. the dude was the #1 first round draft pick, and he definitely hasn't lived up to his initial expectations. i didn't even watch the game last night because i knew he would be sucking all game. and sure enough, after watching the highlights, barkley and them were saying he did suck.

but i'm surprised the lakers only lost to the suns by 8 points despite not having andrew bynum. people ain't knowing about andrew bynum, but i consider him the 2nd-best player on the lakers right now. if bynum was on the team i bet they would've won (as they did in their last matchup).

andrew bynum is gonna be out for 8 weeks. that's a big loss.

FYI This thread seems to have about run its course...

to sum up:

Dhabz, in my estimate made NO positive headway|| with this thread. you aired yourself out and made

the chic you say YOU care about look horrible (there s really no other way to say you care). Really good

work on that last one. SCORE.

VAj... well seeks said it best.

Gliko: handled shit like and man; took and L and through self respect and dignity bent it into a W ||,

and didn't even get mad when i said i told you so. When you handle a chumping like a champ

SHEEEEIT son thats something commendable.

And for the rest of us... theres a lot of advice in here for all parties... but what i know is Emotions an

Logic are never invited to the same party. So what on the outside looks like a potential nightmare

from the inside looks a lot different. Its hard || to listen to reason when your not thinking logically.

Logic would have stopped plenty of this, but like love, logic dont live here no more. [oh snap, em

hmmmmm]

so lets all stay up. Be that phoenix, sons and daughters, and rise the fuck up out the ashes and asses

|| and be what you can be.

Hev/ fari for I. peace love and hevspect