As the vaj turns... today in 12oz...

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why do all my groupies have to 14??????????????

and boys?

becuase you are gay and like to molest little boys????

/no homo

Re: Kleenex....

google image... first page for "wtf"

that's mad funny. she used to run camchicks.com and had a bunch of skanky bitches living in her house for free if they would put up with being on webcam 24/7, that pic is at least 3 years old. what a small world. i first banged my fiance in a car outside that girls house.

i actually did a stupid thing similair to this a little while back, i more or less let this crack ho swindle me out of like 100$ plus my bike which cost like 40, and i kicked myself in the ass for a few days afterward for being such a dumbass. i was drunk and stuff so that was probably the reason i let it happen. i told myself i would use it as a lesson

well heres my opinion

dhabs- dont know you dont care to, get a life and stop fuckin with tweakers-and u are not the "business" to any one but yourself. your banter on here is classic meth talk. didnt like your weak typin on here any damn way.

gliks- sorry about the games you had to deal with. i thought it was admirible the way u would stand up for her on here, and let no one talk down to her. in the end you won.

vaj - i held off saying rude things to you, now let me say that you are a sign of disrespect to the state of texas and im not even from there. i guess the meth dick u got in tx. got you more tweaked than those crystal rocks you smokin. you aint even that hot.

im done with this even if it aint y situation.

if it matters, im going to snort a few lines pretty soon!

who else is fucking with britney spears tonight!

meth is for broke ass trailer trash.

im chillin with mah leather couches, watchin the lakers/suns game on my flat screen, typing on my brand new laptop, got several thousand cash up in the safe all drug money, bout to snort some free blow on some pimp shit, my nigs comin thru with some money and we finna party. im gonna stay away from the bars tonight tho cus i dont wanna wake up with fatty mcfatster in my bed again.

whenever i drink especialy hard liquor the nigger pimp comes out n me

if it matters, im going to snort a few lines pretty soon!

who else is fucking with britney spears tonight!

meth is for broke ass trailer trash.

im chillin with mah leather couches, watchin the lakers/suns game on my flat screen, typing on my brand new laptop, got several thousand cash up in the safe all drug money, bout to snort some free blow on some pimp shit, my nigs comin thru with some money and we finna party. im gonna stay away from the bars tonight tho cus i dont wanna wake up with fatty mcfatster in my bed again.

whenever i drink especialy hard liquor the nigger pimp comes out n me

haha, jesus. watch out for jaw cancer, ala freud.