As the vaj turns... today in 12oz...

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Kleenex....

yep, well she loves you dude. so i hope you two the best. i guess i just fell into all the fairy tale bullshit i was fed.

i shouldnt have ever jumped in there to be some great knight in shining armor for her. i should have listened to all the shit you had said about her in the past and everything else.

but do you, karma is a bitch.

I'm so high right now.... in the garage.... I don't even know what's going on.... hahah, c'mon man.... get off the gas.

Girth is what makes women happy, not money.... well some shallower women like money.... but the girth... gets em every time.

They have pills for that you know.

Everyone did.

dirty_habt,

congrats, you won dog. you won the big prize. the big prize of a classy girl who flew across the country to fuck another dude, then rubbed it in your face online, posting pics of her in his bed, then was just telling him again this morning that she still loved him. hope that works out well for yall.

• Like 1

Seeking... you're always trying to son me... but this time, it's not going to work.... here in Texas... we don't have to put on a front for any reason. It's real, we have nothing to prove to our ten million neighbors in the same building.

I mean, how do you smart guys (or those that hold the company of such a genius) get played like a fool by some seemingly "simple" Texas girl. You guys in NY are supposed to be all kinging shit and on top of your game. The egg is on your face.

i mean, he fucked your girl and posted pics of it on the internet.

she would leave your house, call him and have phone sex.

she sent pics of her tits to fucking eastbay for christ sake.

i'm not sure why you're acting like you won something special. you won a trashy whore.

congrats and good riddance.

mams whats the password to your photo bucket account so i can snoop around.. post here i promise as soon as i see it ill delete it. NO LIE. Ho NOMO.

and I too have BBC news feeding im surprised this hasnt been covered in the international presses yets. if only there were a bucket involved.