As the vaj turns... today in 12oz...

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg...

I always knew this girl was a fucking dumpster.

Methamphetamine users can be identified by:

Signs of agitation

Excited speech-----VAJ

Loss of appetite

Increased physical activity levels------VAJ (too much cock)

Dilated pupils

High blood pressure

Shortness of breath-----VAJ

Nausea and vomiting

Diarrhea-----VAJ

Occasional episodes of sudden and violent behavior-----VAJ

Intense paranoia----VAJ

Visual and auditory hallucinations

Bouts of insomnia.

Guest shai_hulud

This is all too much. I mean, Dhabz comes back (holla), VAJ gets pwned (finally), and Gliks actually turns out to be the gentleman in this whole mess (in a way).

Yet, nobody wins. Dhabz, seriously. I got your back, but you can't turn a mule into Seabiscuit. Unless she's sitting on a $30 million inheritance, or sparks fly out of your ass when you fuck her, MY MAN...people are REALLY trying to give you some solid advice here. Walk away from this, and chalk it up to experience. BTW, I gotta talk some shit real quick here, so just bear with me.

VAJ- Fuck you for talking shit to me. When you asked me for a favor, I floated you one on blind credit, and then you try to act like you were something sick after the fact? Fuck you. I'm glad you got publicly humiliated, I can't think of someone on here that deserved it more.

Gliks- Sorry you got let down, man. That's a bitch. You handled this with class. You were always okay in my book, and as I said before, there's no hard feelings. I'm putting my hand out (no homo) and saying it's cool for the record.

What else happened lately? I saw something like this coming, but the whole Dhabz angle threw me for a motherfucking loop. Damn.