The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Also the BGC stands for "Big Greedy Cunt" as I found out working for these extortionists at one point in time. 

Distort wages, suppress unions and the power of people who get things done to negotiate fairly, to the extent their $500|hr  lawyers darft contracts referring to clauses which do not exist prior to me , someone they attempt to trick into slavery, refusing to sign as a result.

Fuck these cunts up their assholes, faggots the lot of them, and that means you Sam you cunt.

And for clarity sake, I consider the denisons of 12oz my family, as unlike the faggots which surround me in reality, at least here we can indulge in discourse, aka the correction of Dis due to the corrupted fools which have perversely fucked it so bad that both heads  they possess have disappeared up their own assholes in a reverse Ouroboros type situaton that sees their hollow laughter a mere distraction from how worthless their individual identities have become.

Best part of having historically "John Wick-ed" someone who George Floyded me way back when I was 12 is that I will stab any cunt who gets too close to me and laugh in their face as their jugular bleeds and they die as a result of their own stupidity in attempting to try and steal love and happiness I would willingly give should they prove worthy of recieving it.

2 hours ago, T4M* said:

That's a funny way of saying you have a getto blunt,  so I thought.

Well it is a (somewhat) blunt object, but as one who has a fire inside him whose only boundary is the flesh which contains it, I do not indulge in seeing others choose to burn themselves and their domain they live in to the ground, yet they are determined to bring such a fate upon themselves via their choice to try and entangle themselves within my own personal space.

All I can do is laugh at those stupid enough to try and obtain in a bounty which will only see them with no ability to cash it in, as if I die, then God dies, as does everyone and everything that gas ever been created by God and the Developers to which He|I handed the ability to manipulate the experiential domain in which I exist as the infinite consciousness of perception itself.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, aimer said:

I gotta say its fun to see my city through the meth addled perspective of Mauler.

I caught some sweet tagz on the wall just passed that Citibank though, coulda cropped those in for a brother.

Come on man, as I said and as would be obvious to anyone who knows me, I can't afford gear, nor would I be sinking beer or be in public to begin with as I would descend into a multiscreened Architect from the Matrix like cave having sex with Angels and "Machine Elves".

So understand that all the drugs consumed when makimg these posts was the alcohol depicted in the images.

Amd today's scene that sees me spending the $500 dole advance on anything but supporting the organised criminal scumbags that markup the price of said gear by 3000% of what it costs in the USA as I make fun of the HIV positive HIVis wearers that have distorted the WA economy to where a beer costs $10 at a pub is as follows.

image.jpg

• LOL! 1

Walking through the Concentration camp here in Purgatorio, I find this swastika just outside the old SS soldiers barracksIMG_1616.thumb.jpeg.ff3b9e90c4adeccf3421c44fb85d70df.jpeg

If I was in India this would be fine, yet to find it emblazoned on public infrastructure here in Australia, really tells the state of those making the decisions around here.

image.jpg

IMG_1615.jpeg

2 hours ago, morton said:

Perhaps this post of a post is a dead drop spy craft call for where to show and bring a drop more head scratching to the venue. 

*edit* top of the page lol

Sorry I didn't zoom in further to accurately display the circular mandala with a swastika innthe middle of it on the streetlamp pole as I wanted to show that it was actually located here in Oz as opposed to India where such icons are all over the place.

After seeing a few of these around on the streetlamps as I check handstyles to wntertain myself while walking, I found the position of this one across the street from a retirement village ample fodder to mock the elderly whom would put ADHD addled youth like myself through a "concentration camp" type of torture.

As whilst my GrandFather suffered a similar fate as a POW in WW2 that prompted him and my GrandMother to migrate here to Australia, it seems that this chain of events saw him escape the gas chambers whereas I did not get to do the same as I exit the shopping centre as some old prick pollutes the air with cancerous cigarette smoke.

With the placement of the swastika icons being in a place to see if I am "concentrating" and paying attention, and being a former "SS" Commodore driver myself, making a joke about such atrocities to which I have suffered through is perhaps just my way of conveying that I am at peace with who I am, in spite of trauma being removed by only a generation of genetics. 

Whilst I understand this isn't a text thread, I feel context is neccessary in this instance.

Here is a better lok at what I was on about.

IMG_1616.jpeg

• Like 1