The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Holding out on the pix.  I was like what band is this?  Glad that it looks like they went with DLR VH, like the details like Alex's gong.

Noticed they fucked up a detail, the right hand monitor shows a dude playing who is not actually in the concert.  Don't tell me these fuckers are Milli Vanilli-ing their own concert.

Not sure that's all lego.  @Fist 666what's the rules there?  Do you have to be 100% lego or are you allowed to embellish with paint, paper, or other non-lego material?

Running with the devil..........

• LOL! 1

8 hours ago, LUGR said:

Not sure what it is. It knocked itself out on the window and was recovering. Flew off shortly after picture was taken.

I like the colors.  That rust and those shades of blue and green remind me of turquoise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

had a flock of these hanging in the yard a few days ago. kinda similar looking. called a grackle.75335251-1200px.thumb.jpg.dd02beeb49757d96ebd173ef8cd90df3.jpg

307948931-480px.jpg.682112eeab7ecbadcb49dd9dc224172e.jpg

Oh man, got a million grackles around my way all the time. They make some interesting/annoying noise. Pretty smart birds. Definitely very different than the bunting I saw.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1