The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

To conclude the tour of the best and worst aspects of my city that seems to be getting further eroded due to immigration and the associated urban sprawl that results from it seeing "The Australian Dream" of a quarter acre block of land occupied by united families replaced by a town of selfish fucktards with no respect for the personal space and possessions of other people.

Such is the price of capitalism I guess that is why they end such a term with SM as it is as sadomasochistic an outcome as anything.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@Mauler5150so the stick indicates a Pedo?

What do you dudes say - rock crawlers.

Bro you went on quite a spree, where do you get the energy? Maniac? Hopefully nothing chemical bruh, cuz that shit aint going to help. 

I will say I am digging the pics. I got some good flicks coming next week - I will be in Oahu.

Bro, just the 2 beers pictures and that was it. By the time I got home I was dehydrated and had a heap of water.

Nothing chemical at all, I am done with all that, and given I might have a mining job I drug tested for this past week, it will stay that way.

I was keeping up quite a pace and had a fullsized backpack on with groceries and my MacBook so it wasn't as effortless as it could have been. A good piece of advice I can give is that using a backpack to walk and get groceries is a good way to fix posture and lose weight as it isn't strenuous at all and I have lost 6kgs (13lbs) in the past 9 months from this one simple change. Having crashed my car to where walking is my only option helps too.

Here is my stats for yesterday's running around.

IMG_1672.thumb.png.9802672d08326878dca90ac01d9f4e84.png

The stick indicates those who come for my head Highlander style that I catch out as I reconnect my internal neural network of cables such that I can operate at Lightspeed and become the Luke Skywalker/Connor MacLeod version of myself once more within the Secret Space Program that has been executed on the Framework of my Simulation by the Open Source Apache team of reptilians responsible for manifesting experiential "reality", jajajajaja.

Whilst I joke about this, I am also dead serious about it, given my Great Grandmother's Maiden name was MacLeod, her Son (My Grandfather) was George, and my birthday being May the 4th with my middle name being Luke,  I not only have worked on St George's Terrace and lived on George St after I got back from my honeymoon, as you can tell the world has become one big "In Joke" to me which is why I am happy, as I have inadvertently discovered my true identity as being reborn as the main character in the anime.

And I don't mean to come across as egotistical in saying this, as if I am in the same place at the same time then we should be the same no matter our past, but yet if I can openly mock my own identity due to my gratitude for being given such a character to play, then it should give those I encounter the same ability so that together we have the freedom to make whatever jokes without the other getting too offended due to them taking themselves so seriously and egotisically implying they are better than me or anyone else.

As I proved above, nobody I encounter will ever stop me living my dream, and if I can post a couple of pics of me in the cloud of Heaven driving a Lambo with Mary at Christmas as I play Santa and take her up the mountain to show her the world I give to her should she worship me (Matthew 4:8 where Jesus and Satan go up the 2nd highest mountain to do this), the question remains which one of us is Jesus and which is Santa/Satan, given you can't have one without the other?

The fun part is that I can laugh about this as it is my realised experience I have evidence of, yet in proving to have experienced "The Life of Jesus" I get many "followers" whom invade my personal space and continue to exhibit Australian's propensity to resort to their "Tall poppy syndrome"

behaviours in that they cut down "Highlander style" those who have a better life/character than them.

There is more to the story, but this pretty much sums up the day whereby my "Rebirth and resurrection" began thanks to Maria becoming Mary as she abandons the AI and left me with a "Why?" and Matthew Luke awoke to find Jesus within. I'll spare you as to how I was crucifed that fateful Christmas morning, yet if I ever do post it, understand it will be here on the Oontz as it is 100% NSFW

And for those doubting the vercacity of my claims like the fucktard Doctors who tried to have me sectioned, those who frequent a board with the word Prophet who have known me long before I made such Revelations understand that I am just here to party and have a good time laughing at well crafted jokes and memes. I will add these images to silence the doubters, and understand that I went up the largest hill (Tribbidabo - sp?) to the church in Barcelona alone with the Lambo, and to Hotel Miramar (the second highest Hill with the church visible behind Maria on top of the hill in the pic she is alone).

IMG_3991.jpeg

IMG_1673.png

• Props 1

The pic of the mountains wouldn't attach to previous post

IMG_1111.thumb.jpeg.aabebdae99d004bbfe5808b49a135752.jpeg

To fully understand the fears I invoke in people, look at how my in-laws dressed me for my wedding in 2011 and read Revelations from 1:13 onwards, understanding that my Grandfather George's surname became "Johns".

Revelation 1

Prologue

1 The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 
2 who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ. 
3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near. 

Greetings and Doxology

4 John, To the seven churches in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spiritsbefore his throne, 
5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 
6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen. 
7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”and “every eye will see him, even those who pierced him”; and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”So shall it be! Amen. 
8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.” 

John’s Vision of Christ

9 I, John, your brother and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus. 
10 On the Lord’s Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet, 
11 which said:  “Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea.”
12 I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 
13 and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man, dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 
14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 
15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 
16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance. 
17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said:  “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.
18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
19 “Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later.
20 The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

The oontz schitzed out before I could attach this pic

IndianWedding00017.jpeg.0035f310afd5b99634e4b7976504cb03.jpeg

Now you understand why I seem crazy yet I call out "God" for the joke made at my expense. I did pick out the shoes in my wedding costume from a random Indian market in Karnal, HAryana in India to match my hat. The rest, including the small scarab sword I have in my hands, has now been replaced by the stick I use to scrawl the japanese Kanji for "Heaven" (because like Akuma in Street Fighter, I leave Heaven on my wake as I roam the streets lol) as I can't get arrested for carrying a small stick in Australia with all it's venomous creatures and snakes.

My Mother's initials are JK after all and as such, I fully get and appreciate the joke is on me, which is why I happily turn it around on others whom attempt to infer their lives of huffing and puffing on robot cocks/vapes, or worse, cigarette butts as they inhale cancerous brown shit coloured chemicals into their mouths and such in public are more of a joke than I will ever be.

For those who read my post in the general discussion thread about my friend from high school who committed suicide after he failed a unit named "Systems Analysis" we both failed togther at uni before I changed major back to Economics, he believed his 3rd attempt at passing the unit was also going to be a failure and he killed himself at his parent's farm in Serpentine, about a half hour from where I grew up. It has a place called "Serpentine Falls" which I ventured to a couple years ago in remembrance of my friend who was in the water with me in the surfing photos I posted earlier.IMG_1675.thumb.png.3127e8b3ab35e7ff8db3251bb1138abb.png

As for my intention with this post, it is moreso to help other's understand life is worth living and if anyone needs proof of God's existence as a means via which they can have hope and believe in a better future, then hopefully I can give them what the prosperity preachers and paedophile priests the Vatican protects cannot.

As whilst I could do with sequestering the Vatican and church funds for my own purposes (ie creating an Amazon competitor that pays employees decent wages ans work life balance a duopoly) trust me when I say going about the act of procreation in St Peter's Basilica upon being reunited with Maria as I film it with the production values of a Hollywood movie, lets just say that I would define the "Cat Holic" belief system as a man lovingly preoccupied  with pussy and licking my roleplaying "Ho" from Christmas would play a part in said movie.

Yet as this contradicts with the boy loving paedophiles whom currently have control over said domain, if this remains an unfulfilled dream then at least I take solace in viewing every person I encounter as a victim doomed to an inevitable death due to the selfish acts of parents who birthed them into this domain of pain and inequality.

Thanks for reading if you got this far, and as long as you paid attention and used the passphrases I have stated prior to identify yourself as a "true artist" to me,, I am sure that we can sequester some land here in Oz to create a Southern Hemisphere version of the Vatican made by modern artists of the highest calibre with abundant paint for those whom choose to visit and leave a piece of themselves they are unable to do with past iterations of the houses of God.

remember Montana cans has my initials of MO in it so I am sure they could oblige if such things were to occur in future.

I know I have verged into reverie, but I have written things in stone before only for the relevance to become revealed with the passing of time, and maybe writing them here is a step along that journey.

And to conclude the story of Gavin, my friend killed himself before the results were released and he passed his 3rd (and final allowable under university rules) attempt at Systems Analysis, which allowed him to graduate. 

Sadly, he like many others life came to a premature end, and if all I can help contribute in his memory is laughter at what many fools in the past have classified as Matthew Luke delusionally thinking he is a divine incarnation of God whom has lived the life of Jesus and is the one Jesus warned of who has come to "End the world",  then I happily oblige as I end a world of fear, worry, war, suffering, greed and crime by reminding everyome that doesn't obey the Golden Rule lives in a world surrounded by shit just the same as those whom live in castles in India are surrounded by street shitters they oppress and profit via exploiting their labours.

I won't continue to venture into Crossfire (political)  territory here, but hopefully my intentions are understood by those who know me as being Mauler, a man who retains his sanity inspite of living the craziest life imaginable.

missed my train stop due on the way to my course because I was looking at the oontz.

Thanks to this I revisited the old street I lived in when I returned to Oz after my honeymoon. 

y chance and circumstance lo and behold it is again named after my Grandfather "George", a fact that only dawns on me here in 2023 after I moved out of there in 2011.

IMG_1678.jpeg

1 hour ago, One Man Banned said:

You good bruh?

The fact that I knew someone here would ask such a question proves that I am better than good.

Read my post in the nonsense thread, the above was me being sarcastic and making a joke about escaping Purgatory here in Perth faster than I will be able to do so using my electric wand.

Whilst suicide is a heavy topic that shouldn't be joked about, having been ratted on by a junkie slut for a non criminal legal act whom only exists (as do all humans and this world we inhabit) because I am alive to percieve her, you can understand my disdain for having manifested such a worthless whore to begin with that being explicit in stating I could care less if she disappeared forever as a result of my death, I am too in love with myself to ever give her worthless blow out ass the satisfaction of escaping me mocking her forevermore.

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Reminded of some quote about humor and truth but if you're good you're good. 

6zY2.gif

Oh I am better than good.

I am supercharged like Bennett from Commando was after he performed a similar feat, but unlike Bennett, I am done with any smoking pipes entering my avatar for the time being.

@Manute Bolwould know what I mean

image.png.0dcd2f267f9e8236e2f4570a864715bb.png

Also, funny how when visiting my Mother I notice that the powerlines around the area have a "PTSD" sign attached to them.

Almost like the power I was using to charge my devices is infused with a dose of PTSD, given that I know there are multiple sufferers occupying the area and another in the house I formerly resided in.

IMG_1685.jpeg

IMG_1684.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

After the decapitation made in the MIAB thread of this guy, "the Quickening" gives me a Golden M in the middle of a rainbow.

That is what he gets for coming at Matthew MacLeod as this is my cloud bitches.

A Before and after now the work is done.

This is a warning to the next clown who tries a similar thing.

IMG_1686.jpeg

IMG_1687.jpeg

IMG_1686.jpeg

Edited by Mauler5150