The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 6/7/2023 at 5:49 AM, LUGR said:

You should definitely make the trek. I remember it being a nice place with awesome beaches. Take a pic of the clock tower round a bout thing if it’s still there. It has some ledges going down 2 stairs. I thought that was so fun to skate back in the day. One of my good friends in elementary school was a wog from Cottesloe.

The first beach I ever surfed was Trigg which is next ti Scarborough. 

Here is a pic of Cottesloe from the archive, and if it is any consolation for a clock tower, how about a light emitting cock tower. Having those chains through the head hurts though no doubt.IMG_1777.thumb.jpeg.e2905a26d7aa90494ee1083d34d76dc5.jpeg?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

The first beach I ever surfed was Trigg which is next ti Scarborough. 

Here is a pic of Cottesloe from the archive, and if it is any consolation for a clock tower, how about a light emitting cock tower. Having those chains through the head hurts though no doubt.IMG_1777.thumb.jpeg.e2905a26d7aa90494ee1083d34d76dc5.jpeg?

Nice cock tower, dude!

I watched a surf comp at Trigg that Dave MacAuley surfed at. The waves weren’t very good that day. I got Dave’s autograph on a drink coster.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, LUGR said:

Nice cock tower, dude!

I watched a surf comp at Trigg that Dave MacAuley surfed at. The waves weren’t very good that day. I got Dave’s autograph on a drink coster.

Cool. I saw him and Tom Carroll compete at City Beach for a night surfing comp way back when I was 13, and my friend I had drinks with yesterday still has whatever photos he got signed that night to this day.

My memory of that night was telling teenage Taj Burrow that a Rocky Point section in a Hawaiian Nine-4 video I had seen numerous times was Backdoor Pipe like a know it all kid I was unaware that he had already surfed the place lol. One day when I get back down south I will tell him this story given I am not one to shy away from admitting I was wrong so that I can laugh about it with others, a trait many people seem to lack as they hold onto the tattered corpse of their ego.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Cool. I saw him and Tom Carroll compete at City Beach for a night surfing comp way back when I was 13, and my friend I had drinks with yesterday still has whatever photos he got signed that night to this day.

My memory of that night was telling teenage Taj Burrow that a Rocky Point section in a Hawaiian Nine-4 video I had seen numerous times was Backdoor Pipe like a know it all kid I was unaware that he had already surfed the place lol. One day when I get back down south I will tell him this story given I am not one to shy away from admitting I was wrong so that I can laugh about it with others, a trait many people seem to lack as they hold onto the tattered corpse of their ego.

Night surf comp?! That’s wild, never heard of anything like that before.

4 minutes ago, LUGR said:

807A6409-6635-4D40-88D4-2F4C79247995.gif

Well considering the direction of the current conversation of this thread, I am going to Scarborough to get some fresh images so LUGR can sell me the reunion shirt when I start this new job I have spent the past 2 weeks training for, getting drug and physical tests and shit.

As for the night surf comp, they had massive floodlights lighting up the beach, imagine a natural version of the recent  pro competition at the Surf Ranch.

• Like 1

oops. O posted the video of the Wrong day of competition

These are the night sessions

I surfed only once at night at a break we know as Pyramids under the moonlight.

Pretty sure there was a fatal shark attack there in the years that followed, but talk about an adrenaline rush and fear that nothing else can really be compared to.

Yet back to the point of this topic, seen these "dead alien prawns" on my initial part of the journey

image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

So save attachment space I thought this screenshot helps depict the journey so far with my addended commentary

I abhor gambling as anything beyond a social activity that one partakes in maybe once a year at best in making a wager against friends actually participating in a shared activity like sports or whatever

Those whom engage in passive acts of "change" are truly hooeless, as they could instead give their money to me they waste on chance and I'll use it towarss showing them how they should effectively allocate such funds to realisebthat their lack of hope that sees them gamble only erodes the nature of hope itself in the false beliief that they can win against "the House" when they are rhe "Ho" being "use(d)"

IMG_1666.jpeg

99 is my best friend's birthday but he sadly denigrates himself to settling for less than perfection in trying to "ride all the town bikes" when one person who you can love as you wish to be loved is all one needs to be happy

Fuck polyamory and cheaters.

Just saying

image.jpg

• Truth 1

Came to this Irish bar to ask whether IRA members can still drink for free in Irish bars.

The shitty irish accented bitch behind the bar responds "You are lucky to even get served with that kind of comment".

She either is a piece of shit who lives in Innaloo or better get learned as to who she is speaking with, as my surname of O'Brien is that of an Irish King.

A King whose rule is predicated upon making jokes that relate to truthful instances of human stupidity to expose those whom lack a sense of humor (one that was heavily shaped by Channel Zero here) and have no right to live and work in any country of mine.

Shows you the difference between an u grateful bitch like this barmaid and the guy from Brazil I praised in Team Alco thread the other day.

She is the blonde depicted btw.

image.jpg

• Props 1

Views on views.

I seriously can't afford to drink at $11 a beer but when in Scars I need to live up to the beach which refers to the scars rhat adorn my chest.

Plus the humor derived from humiliating an ungrateful bitch who should be paying me to drink in their establishment for her to exist here as an embarassment to the Irish lineage we supposedly share was worth the price I pay as "The internet is forever" after all.

image.jpg

3 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

@LUGR

Ask and you shall recieve.

If you are on here and know my passphrases and as such are a fellow King

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Totally different than it used to be. Thanks for posting those. It actually looks better to skate now lol.

edit.

this is how I remember it

FBF514E6-A9D6-4D5C-9E89-09ECBA104755.jpeg

B0D6F232-027A-4A1D-92FB-89AC35053933.jpeg