The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, LUGR said:

Do you ever go to Scarborough beach?

Rarely as it is the opposite end of the city for me, but I took a mate from the UK who came to visit me there when he was over here, and the last beach I went to was Cottesloe in the Summer just past.

I should make the trek down there to see how it has changed. Is there anything you want me to shoot images of when I am there?

18 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Rarely as it is the opposite end of the city for me, but I took a mate from the UK who came to visit me there when he was over here, and the last beach I went to was Cottesloe in the Summer just past.

I should make the trek down there to see how it has changed. Is there anything you want me to shoot images of when I am there?

You should definitely make the trek. I remember it being a nice place with awesome beaches. Take a pic of the clock tower round a bout thing if it’s still there. It has some ledges going down 2 stairs. I thought that was so fun to skate back in the day. One of my good friends in elementary school was a wog from Cottesloe.

• Like 1