The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'm pretty sure Lars would win any day in pies battle hands down.

What does this mean? What battle? Pies? Please explain, so I make and effort. I wanna win.

Anyways, I missed these ones.

Shakeitup074.jpg

Now we know she's wearing something sexy like a thong, or maybe nothing...

Shakeitup089.jpg

Ice Cube - Today was a good day.

• Like 3

I was going to battle jbrshmonster for a day in pics.

We were going to hang out here in NYC, go to the same places that day and take photo's.

Then post what we had taken here.

I always confuse people when I say days in pies.

For a long time one of the moderators changed the title of this thread from your days in pics to your day in pies as a joke.

It was like that for almost a year then someone changed it back to your day in pics.

^Cosign Ralphy

Lars posted a damn good set and people actually negged him.

As far as DAO being banned, I wish he wasn't banned.

Dude was super funny until he had to start holding back after he kept getting banned a year or so ago.

The problem wasn't him, it was the hundred or so dickriders that wanted some efame and props constantly trying to argue with him.

In the end I guess they had to ban him just to keep some sort of order.

Remember when Lars came into this thread and hella motherfuckers were bagging on him and talking shit, and I said he was a cool dude and had good pics....

I TOLD YOU MOTHERFUCKERS SO!! HAHA

Ha, thank you. Thanks everybody, I'm glad you like my pictures. And thank you for being respectful to my girl. But please! Someone explain me that pie thing, I'm mexican remember, don't know street talk or whatever it is, day in pies, I don't get it. Battle pie, I don't know, please! please! explain me!

Yes, I remember those days, dudes saying that I smoke crack in my crappy car and shit, I don't do that, I have a crappy car, but is mine, I bought it, and I don't have a job, I'm a good boy, I'm proud of me. Later...

I am so going to Mexicali and eloping one of these art school girls, osea neta

What about this? What does eloping mean? Art school girls? Like the ones in my pictures or what? Fuck, I never get nothing. Fuck Babel, different languages.

Damn you like video games, specially Call of Duty, and that Virtual Boy, I remember it, is a thing you put in your head right? I was awesome, like all robotic and shit

I love video games too, but I don't have money to buy a console, so I just play Oblivion here in the laptop, get bored, then install... maybe NFS Most Wanted, then Grand theft Auto, that's what I do... got like 80 Gigabites so....

Fat bitches? Fuck! I hate not getting jokes or I don't know... what you sayin?

Oh!!!! You have Oblivion! Damn I want a 360 or a PS3!!!! FUCK!

Ha, thank you. Thanks everybody, I'm glad you like my pictures. And thank you for being respectful to my girl. But please! Someone explain me that pie thing, I'm mexican remember, don't know street talk or whatever it is, day in pies, I don't get it. Battle pie, I don't know, please! please! explain me!

Yes, I remember those days, dudes saying that I smoke crack in my crappy car and shit, I don't do that, I have a crappy car, but is mine, I bought it, and I don't have a job, I'm a good boy, I'm proud of me. Later...

I am so going to Mexicali and eloping one of these art school girls, osea neta

What about this? What does eloping mean? Art school girls? Like the ones in my pictures or what? Fuck, I never get nothing. Fuck Babel, different languages.

Eloping como querria casar una chica en tu clase. It does not have to be one in your photos, but Mexican girls who like art or go to school for it always are cool, pero no en serio, aunque estan guapas, no?

And day in pies, it's just a joke, PICS and PIES are only different by one letter, and a PIE is like a cake, ¿entiendes? Just a stupid 12oz joke that does not make sense.

My spanish is bad though, so maybe that made no sense.