i hate boston

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm flying out to boston for 2 job interviews with a company out there next week. I hate Boston, but i love money and the positions pay well. It's a serious win-lose situation, but i also dislike the city i'm currently living in and some of my good friends live in boston. I figure it's a decent sacrifice to put up with shitty traffic/construction, the T and all the bullshit that comes with that, generic Massachusetts retards, and bad weather for good money and good friends.

Hopefully i yoink one of the positions, and then get the displeasure of having to move 2000miles across the country before the 25th.

I'm flying out to boston for 2 job interviews with a company out there next week. I hate Boston, but i love money and the positions pay well. It's a serious win-lose situation, but i also dislike the city i'm currently living in and some of my good friends live in boston. I figure it's a decent sacrifice to put up with shitty traffic/construction, the T and all the bullshit that comes with that, generic Massachusetts retards, and bad weather for good money and good friends.Hopefully i yoink one of the positions, and then get the displeasure of having to move 2000miles across the country before the 25th.

if you have the salary , Boston suburbs aren't so bad.

if you have the salary , Boston suburbs aren't so bad.

Yeah, I wouldn't be trying to live smack dab in downtown or anything if i move out there. The job is in Beverly, so if i do snag it, i'd probably try to live somewhere between downtown Boston and there, preferably closer to Boston than Beverly. We shall see though. I don't want to do too much prep work before i even know if it's happening.

theres one on mass ave and washington....owned by some indian fuckheads that shut that shit down....we need more 24/7 food joints i get hungry as as a mofo

Your only bet for 24 hour food is the South street diner or there's this store/deli on mass ave in Cambridge near Porter sq. that is open all night. A lot of the night life aspects to Boston are epic failures, but if you poke around and make friends with people who are making things happen, you can have a good time here.

South St Diner is where its at. Can always bet on seeing some interesting characters roll through there.

But ya, generally Boston fucking sucks for late night food/anything really. If someone knows something i don't, please let me know.

I'm flying out to boston for 2 job interviews with a company out there next week. I hate Boston, but i love money and the positions pay well. It's a serious win-lose situation, but i also dislike the city i'm currently living in and some of my good friends live in boston. I figure it's a decent sacrifice to put up with shitty traffic/construction, the T and all the bullshit that comes with that, generic Massachusetts retards, and bad weather for good money and good friends.

Hopefully i yoink one of the positions, and then get the displeasure of having to move 2000miles across the country before the 25th.

Good luck. If i run into you i'll buy you a drink.

• 1 month later...