i hate boston

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're gonna hate Boston it should be over something more personal

than football. Like parking tickets. Or the boot. Or liquor stores closing

at 11:00. Or clubs closing at 2:00. Or rediculous rent. The T is getting

more expensive. So is the Pike. Nancy has your #.

Whatever.

Your Patriots lost once?

Booooooo.

Ha ha I read too quick. Maybe the Pats won.

Ha ha.

I don't even care.

The patriots just became the first team to go undefeated in NFL history. .

wrong. the legendary 72 dolphins went 19-0 (winning all regular season games, all playoff games and the superbowl) and the bears did it twice once i tihnk.. in 62? and i not know the otehr year

I hate the Massachusett's state police for being a very large part of why my brother died at the young age of 23. I also hate the fact that the T stops running way too early, but not nearly as much as my hatred for Mass. Police. Some of my best friends live in Boston, and i've had some great times out there, but the things i dislike about Boston definitely outway the goods. I'm sure most of you have long since forgotten E4AE and Fermentor, but if not, you should all convince them to move out of Boston and closer to where i'm at. Truth.

wrong. the legendary 72 dolphins went 19-0 (winning all regular season games, all playoff games and the superbowl) and the bears did it twice once i tihnk.. in 62? and i not know the otehr year

The Dolphins did it, but they only played 14 regular season games, where as the Patriots played 16. Patriots also broke 3 records today (Brady got most TD passes, Moss got most TD receptions, and they got most points scored in a season).

I used to HATE the Patriots until they aquired Moss, whos's my boy, so I finally gave em a chance and they did not dissapoint

I also hate Boston by the way...Rude Island yo.

You cant hate Boston for the pats though. Its the New England Patriots. so if you hate them, you must hate all of new england.

boston = home.

sox, pats, cetlics, bc all the way. not really a fan of hockey though and i agree with KOH. i'll rather have two feet of snow then inches of rain..

fuck boston

randy moss is a bitch, what a pansy ass crybaby ass nigga.

when hes with other teams and hes not happy about his situation he plays like a faggot. then he gets with tom brady and somehow through their late night buttsex parties they managed to find a good chemistry.

tom brady is from the bay area, and i still hate that nigga.

i mostly hate the pats because they surprassed my 49ers record, but for real, fuck what yall say. the montana/rice days were way better, the whole NFL was better back then. the pats had it easy this year. fuck them niggas.

AND IT DONT MEAN SHIT UNLESS THEY GET THE SUPERBOWL.

i am praying to god everynight that brady gets cracked in the playoffs and the steelers or some other badass team ends their superbowl hopes.

and i forgot to add, FUCK BELECHEK or however you spell his name.

i dont like boston, im from the west coast but if i had to chose a east coast city that i liked i would choose philly or NY, sorry beantown heads, but im not down with boston and their monopoly over sports right now.

While waiting for bail in Boston I was given the absolute worst food of any police station I've ever been held at...I don't even really know what the fuck was on this sandwich, but whatever it was, combined with lukewarm orange juice, made my stomach extremely unhappy

Well at least you got some food.

But the OJ did it.