Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
japillahan

/nohomo/nohomo/nohomo

why does it always have to be derrogatory towards homosexuals.

its not like "they" are competing for the vajayjay most of you are endlessly yabbling about

oh dude i would SO insert my aboo in her cave of wonders

i do say my good sir, that beezy wants my jeezy

i guess it just gets old. dont let me stop you

i dont see how/why it matters anyways

carry on

the end

My niece came up with a new catch phrase for me yesterday.

It's amazing.

"OHHHHHH juicy!"

said in a creepy gay dude's voice.

It's pretty good.

I can't wait to try it out in public.

homosexuals dont really bother me. i just keep my distance most of the time. but homo dudes roll with some fine girls. i guess thats becuase they can talk about shoes and stuff.

....... adult versions of kids shows are fucking dumb, that just means some grown ass man is watching Doug and thinking it would be hot if doug fucked patti

homosexuals dont really bother me. i just keep my distance most of the time. but homo dudes roll with some fine girls. i guess thats becuase they can talk about shoes and stuff.

every girl wants to be friends with a gay guy. kind of the same with every wigger wants to be friends with a black guy

1. nohomo

An Adjective: A phrase typically used in conjunction with a salutation, used in a setting where a group of at least two men greet at least two other men in a potentially effeminate manner, to articulate that the interaction contains, nor can there be derived from any homosexual context or meaning.

Stan and Alex hugged their friends Bill and Paul when they met at La Guardia Internation Airport, and Stan quickly stated "nohomo" as they embraced.

"Nohomo!" One of the group cried, as all of them shed tears for their fallen brother, who caused a 179 car pileup on the I-75 after seventeen tequilla shooters and ten beers.

no point of even trying to start this thread you know people are just going to post stupid ass pictures

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now