Wifey's in the hospital.

Dawood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, I forgot I made this thread. I was doing a google search on something totally unrelated and this thread came up. Wife's still in the hospital. I think she's enjoying he down time away from the kids, but bored. I just came back form the Hospital an hour or so ago. No baby yet, but they're supposed to induce the labor this friday.

Finally got back to work today. All my wifes friends have been cooking food and bringing it over for me and the kids. Chili, Spaghetti, Lasagna with garlic bread...so that's whats up. I get homecooked meals most of the time anyway, but it's nice to not have to cook, cause the kids would be getting samiches, ramen noodles and beef hot dogs if i was throwing down after a long day at work.

No real news yet , though. When the baby comes i'll let ya'll know the deal...

i don't know you, but seriously, best wishes with all of this. keep doing what you're doing with the mr.mom routine.

and toe cutter --you've got a lot to learn. hypothetically speaking, if this was a real world conversation, and people were standing around dawood offering support, and you said that shit --you'd get lumped up real quick. dumbass!

It's cool, we don't have to know eachother to hope for the best.

Something I've been experiencing this week. People I hardly even know (and of course people I know) have been dropping by with trays of food and gifts for my family.

Kind of gives you a good feeling about people when a lot of what you see from people these days is people being douchbags.

It's weird how kindness is viewed as weakness in some circles, but in actuality that's too far from the truth.

thanks again for the support. I'll let everyone know what happens friday (scheduled to induce labor)

People I hardly even know (and of course people I know) have been dropping by with trays of food and gifts for my family.

Kind of gives you a good feeling about people when a lot of what you see from people these days is people being douchbags.

It's weird how kindness is viewed as weakness in some circles, but in actuality that's too far from the truth.

^^CO-SIGNED in a big way. maybe if people noticed that when you put out positive, you're more likely to get it in return. it's something i'm always trying to better in my own self. i'm glad you have the support you have, both in the real world and the cyber one. good luck on friday.

We finally delivered our 5th baby, a beautiful baby boy He weighed 4lbs 15oz. and he was strong and healthy , especially for a premature little guy. The delivery went well even with the complications and Mom is still at the hospital resting.

Another lil' Dawood knucklehead to eat me out of house and home and break everything, lol, but even with that they're worth it.

thanks for all the good words everyone...everything turned out fine wal Hamdullilah.