Tortured this nigga with Cookies??!

SpyD

Yo, some cats from my school kidnapped a kid and tortured him with some freshly baked cookies. word life

LINK

" (KTVI-myFOXstl.com) -- Two S.I.U.E. students are charged with kidnapping and torturing a 19 year old by burning him with freshly baked cookies. Authorities say it happened at a home near the S.I.U.E. campus.

Detectives say 3 people went there to purchase 400 dollars worth of marijuana. Instead 2 of them stole the pot and ran leaving the 19 year old behind. Detective Sgt. Gary Burns says 23 year old Rosario James and 20 year old Jordan Sallis tortured the 19 year old trying to get their drug money. He says it started out with freshly baked cookies.

Sgt. Burns says, "They were extremely hot and several were put on the victim's shoulder and chest burning him severely."

Authorities say the suspects also beat the teen with a fraternity paddle, gave him a demeaning haircut and poured a bottle of urine over the victim's head. In between the torturing the 19 year old called friends trying to get someone to bring him the 400 dollars. Finally, he told the suspects he could get the money. When the suspects and victim arrived at that home the victim ran inside and called police.

"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.