busted

Duck Butter

so last night my friend had a party at his house and we were all hanging out and drinking and then some fucks decided to get rowdy and break bottles in the street and burn out with there cars (this is at like 2 in the morning) then they take off. about 15 minutes later about 6 cops roll up and tell us to go home or my buddy is going to get a citation so we leave and me and 2 friends get to the end of the street then these 2 cops come and arrest us for "public intoxication" which is bullshit because we werent being rowdy or making a scene. now i have court next month for this shit and another charge. shits lame!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've had the cops pull that shit on me before.

Being drunk and trading fists with my big brother.

Cops got called.

They told me I had to leave the house or get arrested for domestic violence.

Since I already had one domestic violence charge, I told them I would go to sleep it off at my friend's house 2 blocks away.

The second I stepped out of the drive-way, they arrested me.

Entrapment.

Get witnesses to come to court and say that you were unable to spend the night at your homies house because the cops threatened to arrest you if you didn't leave, then turned around and arrested you for leaving the crib while you were drunk.

exactly, you sholdnt have to worry about shit. its just a citation and they will want a couple hundred bucks and maybe some alcohol classes if your under 21. if you give the judge some static about entrapment and all that "didnt want to drink and drive" BS you might get it reduced or even dropped. goooood luck. i hate alcohol related charges, straight BULLSHIT.

do you guys really think you are just going to walk into a court room and have a personal conversation with the judge. how many people do you think go in there with a story of "they didn't do it." granted, they are definitely instances when the person did nothing, and it sucks they have to go to jail/pay fines. fuck, there are people who are getting out of jail after being in for 20 years because dna evidence exonerated them.

you guys need to get a lawyer if you want to go head to head with the court system. or, you could just do what most people do, pay the dumb fine and move on.

thats the system.

there was a news report today how a judge found red light cameras illegal - the ones that take a pic of your license plate if you go through a red light. he declared them illegal because system is designed to raise revenue rather than promote safety.

sometimes even those on the inside of the system are...

edit: here's the article on that story http://www.ocregister.com/news/contract-light-says-1914458-revenue-law

welcome to the club....seems like cops can only nail you for that if you are super wasted though...did you try to reason with them......ive been so dirty before with mad shit in my possesion and i have told cops, "you cant search me...." and dude didnt sometimes you just have to know your rights

damn that is the best thing i have ever heard from DAO....hes totally right on with that one

it seems a few people had trouble this past week. i spent a thursday night in jail for criminal mishcheif. anyone want to shed some light on this sort of thing. i was drunk and throwing things and broke a few windows on a car which ive already agreed to pay for. that was a major setback though, as far as life is going...

getting popped builds character, i remember the first time i was put in a cell i thought it was the end of the world...but I turned out okay...shit breaking windows and getting drunk in publics are a breeze, at least they arent felonies. worry about the shit when you become a career criminal or if you end up like my homie serving 9yrs....then its something to trip on